Farm Income Stabilization and Risk Management: Some Lessons from AgriStability Program in Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Coble, Keith H. & Heifner, Richard G. & Zuniga, Manuel, 2000. "Implications Of Crop Yield And Revenue Insurance For Producer Hedging," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-21, December.
- Brandon Schaufele & James R. Unterschultz & Tomas Nilsson, 2010. "AgriStability with Catastrophic Price Risk for Cow-Calf Producers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 58(3), pages 361-380, September.
- Mario J. Miranda & Joseph W. Glauber, 1997. "Systemic Risk, Reinsurance, and the Failure of Crop Insurance Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 206-215.
- H. Holly Wang, 2004. "The impact of US commodity programmes on hedging in the presence of crop insurance," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 331-352, September.
- Shingo Kimura & Jesús Antón & Christine LeThi, 2010. "Farm Level Analysis of Risk and Risk Management Strategies and Policies: Cross Country Analysis," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uzeaa, Florentina Nicoleta & Poon, Kenneth & Sparling, David & Weersink, Alfons, 2013. "Farm Support Payments and Risk Balancing: Implications for Financial Riskiness of Canadian Farms," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150708, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mary, Sebastien & Mishra, Ashok K. & Paloma, Sergio Gomez y, 2013. "An impact assessment of EU's CAP income stabilisation payments," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149691, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Liesivaara, Petri & Myyra, Sami & Jaakkola, Antti, 2012. "Feasibility of the Income Stabilisation Tool in Finland," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122537, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mary, Sebastien & Santini, Fabien & Boulanger, Pierre, 2013. "An Ex-Ante Assessment of CAP Income Stabilisation Payments using a Farm Household Model," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158860, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Uzea, Florentina & Poon, Kenneth & Sparling, David & Weersink, Alfons, 2014. "Substitutes versus Complements among Canadian Business Risk Management Programs," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 174942, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Finance; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.