Report NEP-AGR-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Darana Souza & Danuta Chmielewska, 2010. "Supporting Food Production and Food Access through Local Public Procurement Schemes: Lessons from Brazil," One Pager 110, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Danuta Chmielewska & Darana Souza, 2010. "Market Alternatives for Smallholder Farmers in Food Security Initiatives: Lessons from the Brazilian Food Acquisition Programme," Working Papers 64, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Mayank Wadhwa, 2010. "Parking Space for the Poor: Restrictions Imposed on Marketing and Movement of Agricultural Goods in India," Working Papers id:2569, eSocialSciences.
- Carlos Ludena, 2010. "Agricultural Productivity Growth, Efficiency Change and Technical Progress in Latin America and the Caribbean," Research Department Publications 4675, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010. "Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," LICOS Discussion Papers 26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Tony Addison, 2010. "Agricultural Development for Peace," Working Papers id:2551, eSocialSciences.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Veronique Robichaud & Bernard Decaluwé, 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization, Productivity Gain and Poverty Alleviation: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 519, Economic Research Forum, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- G. R. Soltani & M. Bakhshoodeh & M. Zibaei, 2009. "Optimization of Agricultural Water Use and Trade Patterns: The Case of Iran," Working Papers 508, Economic Research Forum, revised Dec 2009.
- Ikuko Matsumoto, 2010. "Theun-Hinboun: Expanding Failure," Working Papers id:2577, eSocialSciences.
- Michaela Trippl, 2010. "Low_Tech Innovation in a High-Tech Environment? The Case of the Food Industry in the Vienna Metropolitan Region," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_02, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492291_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregory Graff & David Roland Holst & David Zilberman, 2010. "Biotechnology and Poverty Reduction in Developing Countries," Working Papers id:2579, eSocialSciences.
- Raghav Gaiha & Samuel Annim, 2010. "Agriculture, GDP and Prospects of MDG 1 in Lao PDR," Economics Discussion Paper Series 1012, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Robert T. Jensen & Nolan H. Miller, 2010. "Do Consumer Price Subsidies Really Improve Nutrition?," NBER Working Papers 16102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shingo Kimura & Jesús Antón & Christine LeThi, 2010. "Farm Level Analysis of Risk and Risk Management Strategies and Policies: Cross Country Analysis," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Wided Mattoussi & Paul Seabright, 2009. "Cooperation Against Theft - A Test of Incentives for Water Management in Tunisia," Working Papers 491, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Michael Ward & Tom Kompas, 2010. "The value of information in biosecurity risk-benefit assessment: an application to red imported fire ants," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1050, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.