Market Alternatives for Smallholder Farmers in Food Security Initiatives: Lessons from the Brazilian Food Acquisition Programme
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan Nehring & Ben McKay, 2013. "Scaling Up Local Development Initiatives: Brazil?s Food Acquisition Programme," Working Papers 106, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Danuta Chmielewska & Darana Souza, 2011. "The Food Security Policy Context in Brazil," Country Study 22, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ryan Nehring & Ben McKay, 2013. "Ampliación de las Iniciativas Locales de Desarrollo: el Programa de Adquisición de Alimentos de Brasil," One Pager Spanish 190, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ryan Nehring & Ben McKay, 2013.
"Scaling-up Local Development Initiatives: Brazil?s Food Procurement Programme,"
190, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Ryan Nehring & Ben McKay, 2015. "Scaling-up Local Development Initiatives: Brazil?s Food Procurement Programme," One Pager Chinese 190, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Zanella, Matheus A. & Milhorance, Carolina, 2016. "Cerrado meets savannah, family farmers meet peasants: The political economy of Brazil’s agricultural cooperation with Mozambique," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 70-81.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicies that support the livelihoods of smallholder farmers are crucial in efforts to tackle poverty and hunger; especially when they are designed t;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-06-26 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-06-26 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.