Where Biodiversity, Traditional Knowledge, Health and Livelihoods Meet: Institutional Pillars for The Productive Inclusion of Local Communities (Brazil Case Study)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonasson, Erik & Helfand, Steven, 2008.
"Locational Determinants of Rural Non-Agricultural Employment: Evidence from Brazil,"
2008:3, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Erik Jonasson & Steven M Helfand, 2008. "Locational Determinants of Rural Non-agricultural Employment: Evidence From Brazil," Working Papers 200802, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2008.
- da Silva César, Aldara & Otávio Batalha, Mário, 2010. "Biodiesel production from castor oil in Brazil: A difficult reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4031-4039, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryan Nehring & Ben McKay, 2013. "Scaling Up Local Development Initiatives: Brazil?s Food Acquisition Programme," Working Papers 106, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
More about this item
KeywordsWhere Biodiversity; Traditional Knowledge; Health and Livelihoods Meet: Institutional Pillars for The Productive Inclusion of Local Communities (Brazi;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-04-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-04-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipc:wpaper:81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andre Lyra). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipcunbr.html .