Department of Economics Calgary, Canada
University of Calgary
: (403) 220-5857
2500 University Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4
RePEc:edi:declgca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rivers, Nicholas & Shaffer, Blake, 2018. "Stretching the Duck's Neck: The effect of climate change on future electricity demand," MPRA Paper 87309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaffer, Blake, 2017. "Location matters: daylight saving time and electricity use," MPRA Paper 84053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Kent Fellows & Michal C. Moore & Blake Shaffer, 2016. "The Challenge of Integrating Renewable Generation in the Alberta Electricity Market," SPP Research Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 9(25), September.
- Blake Shaffer, 2016. "Lifting the Hood on Alberta's Royalty Review," SPP Briefing Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 9(7), February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (2) 2018-02-12 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2018-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2018-02-12. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Blake Shaffer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.