Canadian Electricity Markets during the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Initial Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Costa, Vinicius B.F. & Pereira, Lígia C. & Andrade, Jorge V.B. & Bonatto, Benedito D., 2022. "Future assessment of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the electricity market based on a stochastic socioeconomic model," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 313(C).
- Lazo, Joaquín & Aguirre, Gerson & Watts, David, 2022. "An impact study of COVID-19 on the electricity sector: A comprehensive literature review and Ibero-American survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 158(C).
- Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Wright, Taylor, 2021.
"On the effects of COVID-19 safer-at-home policies on social distancing, car crashes and pollution,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 106(C).
- Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Wright, Taylor, 2020. "On the Effects of COVID-19 Safer-At-Home Policies on Social Distancing, Car Crashes and Pollution," IZA Discussion Papers 13255, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brodeur, Abel & Cook, Nikolai & Wright, Taylor, 2021. "On the Effects of COVID-19 Safer-At-Home Policies on Social Distancing, Car Crashes and Pollution," GLO Discussion Paper Series 774, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Yukseltan, E. & Kok, A. & Yucekaya, A. & Bilge, A. & Aktunc, E. Agca & Hekimoglu, M., 2022. "The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and behavioral restrictions on electricity consumption and the daily demand curve in Turkey," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C).
- Shen,Chang & Alberini,Anna & Timilsina,Govinda R., 2022. "The Impact of COVID-19 on Electricity Generation : An Empirical Investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 10116, The World Bank.
- Benatia, David, 2022.
"Ring the alarm! Electricity markets, renewables, and the pandemic,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(C).
- David BENATIA, 2020. "Ring the Alarm! Electricity Markets, Renewables, and the Pandemic," Working Papers 2020-22, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics, revised 09 Nov 2020.
- David Benatia, 2022. "Ring the alarm! Electricity markets, renewables, and the pandemic," Post-Print hal-03523180, HAL.
- Brown, David P. & Sappington, David E. M., 2022. "Employing Gain-Sharing Regulation to Promote Forward Contracting in the Electricity Sector," Working Papers 2022-10, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Olympia Bover & Natalia Fabra & Sandra García-Uribe & Aitor Lacuesta & Roberto Ramos, 2020. "Firms and households during the pandemic: what do we learn from their electricity consumption?," Occasional Papers 2031, Banco de España.
- Werth, Annette & Gravino, Pietro & Prevedello, Giulio, 2021. "Impact analysis of COVID-19 responses on energy grid dynamics in Europe," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 281(C).
- Bigerna, Simona & Bollino, Carlo Andrea & D'Errico, Maria Chiara & Polinori, Paolo, 2022. "COVID-19 lockdown and market power in the Italian electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 161(C).
- Fezzi, Carlo & Fanghella, Valeria, 2021. "Tracking GDP in real-time using electricity market data: Insights from the first wave of COVID-19 across Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 139(C).
More about this item
KeywordsCOVID-19; data availability; electricity demand; generation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpp:issued:v:46:y:2020:i:s2:p:s145-s159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.utpjournals.press/loi/cpp .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Iver Chong The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Iver Chong to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.utpjournals.press/loi/cpp .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.