|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|ALISS 65 boulevard de Brandebourg 94205 Ivry-sur-Seine cedex|
Alimentation et Sciences Sociales (ALISS) Ivry, France
Département Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2)
Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA)
: 01 49 59 69 00
01 49 59 69 90
65 boulevard de Brandebourg, 94205 Ivry sur Seine
RePEc:edi:corelfr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bazoche, P. & Deola, C. & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2008. "An experimental study of wine consumers’ willingness to pay for environmental characteristics," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43651, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bazoche, P. & Deola, C. & Soler, Louis-Georges, 2008.
"An experimental study of wine consumers’ willingness to pay for environmental characteristics,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
43651, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bazoche, Pascale & Issanchou, Sylvie & Brouard, Joëlle & Maratray, Jacques & Ginon, Emilie, 2015. "Evaluating consumers' sustainable choice of wine: A virtual shop experiment," 143rd Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, March 25-27, 2015, Naples, Italy 202735, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Taber, John T. & Rickard, Bradley J., 2012.
"Consumer valuation of environmentally friendly production practices in wines considering asymmetric information and sensory effects,"
128813, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Todd M. Schmit & Bradley J. Rickard & John Taber, 2013. "Consumer Valuation of Environmentally Friendly Production Practices in Wines, considering Asymmetric Information and Sensory Effects," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 483-504, June.
- Yi-Man Teng & Kun-Shan Wu & Di-Man Huang, 2014. "The Influence of Green Restaurant Decision Formation Using the VAB Model: The Effect of Environmental Concerns upon Intent to Visit," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(12), pages 1-20, December.
- Liobikienė, Genovaitė & Mandravickaitė, Justina & Bernatonienė, Jurga, 2016. "Theory of planned behavior approach to understand the green purchasing behavior in the EU: A cross-cultural study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 38-46.
- Villas-Boas, Sofia B & Bonnet, Celine & Hilger, James, 2017. "Wtp 4 Weo," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt160178v4, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Klonaris, Stathis & Papoutsi, Georgia, 2016.
"Do good things come in small packages? Willingness to pay for pomegranate wine and bottle size effects,"
72748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas C. Drichoutis & Stathis Klonaris & Georgia Papoutsi, 2016. "Do good things come in small packages? Willingness to pay for pomegranate wine and bottle size effects," Working Papers 2016-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Agnieszka Leszczynska, 2014. "Willingness to Pay for Green Products vs Ecological Value System," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 3(1), pages 67-77.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pascale Bazoche should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.