Malek Mohammad Abdul
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research and Evaluation Division Dhaka, Bangladesh
RePEc:edi:rebrabd (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Chapters
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Islam, Asadul & Malek, Abdul & Pakrashi, Debayan, 2017. "Can Referral Improve Targeting? Evidence from a Vocational Training Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Md Hasib Reza & Tanvir Shatil & Md Sajedur Rahman & Mohammad Abdul Malek, 2017. "The Impact of Skills Development Initiatives for Adolescents on Climate Adaptive Livelihoods in South-western Bangladesh," Working Papers id:11912, eSocialSciences.
- Jimi, Nusrat A & Kumbhakar, Subal & Nikolov, Plamen V & Malek, Mohammad Abdul, 2016. "Does Credit Access Improve Firm Output? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Bangladesh," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236230, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Malek, Mohammed Abdul & Khan, Tahsina Naz & Gerber, Nicolas & Saha, Ratnajit & Mohammad, Ikhtiar, 2016. "Can a specially designed information intervention around the WASH-agriculture linkages make any difference? Experimental evidence of behavioral changes and health impacts," Discussion Papers 234651, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Marup Hossain & Mohammad Abdul Malek & Amzad Hossain & Hasib Reza & Shakil Ahmed, 2016. "Impact Assessment of Credit Program for Tenant Farmers in Bangladesh: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1025, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Malek, Mohammad Abdul & Saha, Ratnajit & Chowdhury, Priyanka & Khan, Tahsina & Mohammad, Ikhtiar, 2015. "Water quality information, WATSAN-agriculture hygiene messages and water testing with school students: Experimental evidence for behavioral changes in Bangladesh," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211681, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Malek, Mohammad Abdul & Hossain, Md. Amzad & Saha, Ratnajit & Gatzweiler, Franz W., 2013. "Mapping marginality hotspots and agricultural potentials in Bangladesh," Working Papers 154065, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Malek, Mohammad Abdul & Usami, Koichi, 2009. "Effects of Non-farm Employments on Poverty among Small Households in Developed Villages of Bangladesh: A Case of Comilla Sadar Upazila," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52811, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Malek, Mohammad Abdul & Hossain, Md. Amzad & Saha, Ratnajit & Gatzweiler, Franz W., 2013.
"Mapping marginality hotspots and agricultural potentials in Bangladesh,"
154065, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Mbaye, Linguère M. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016.
"Natural disasters and human mobility,"
MERIT Working Papers
040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mbaye, Linguere Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Natural Disasters and Human Mobility," International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, now publishers, vol. 10(1), pages 37-56, November.
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus, 2016. "Natural Disasters and Human Mobility," Working Papers 244019, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Baumuller, Heike, 2013. "Mobile Technology Trends and their Potential for Agricultural Development," Working Papers 160565, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Schädler, Manuel & Gatzweiler, Franz W., 2013. "Institutional Environments for Enabling Agricultural Technology Innovations: The role of Land Rights in Ethiopia, Ghana, India and Bangladesh," Working Papers 159373, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Siriwardane, Rapti & Winands, Sarah, 2013. "Between hope and hype: Traditional knowledge(s) held by marginal communities," Working Papers 151401, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Iskandar, Deden Dinar & Gatzweiler, Franz, 2014. "An optimization model for technology adoption of marginalized smallholders: Theoretical support for matching technological and institutional innovations," Working Papers 182495, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Husmann, Christine & von Braun, Joachim & Badiane, Ousmane & Akinbamijo, Yemi & Abiodun, Fatunbi Oluwole & Virchow, Detlef, 2015. "Tapping Potentials of Innovation for Food Security and Sustainable Agricultural Growth: An Africa-Wide Perspective," Working Papers 228855, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Raju Rai & Yili Zhang & Basanta Paudel & Shicheng Li & Narendra Raj Khanal, 2017. "A Synthesis of Studies on Land Use and Land Cover Dynamics during 1930–2015 in Bangladesh," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(10), pages 1-20, October.
- Mbaye, Linguère M. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Natural disasters and human mobility," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 7 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (5) 2015-11-07 2016-06-09 2016-06-14 2016-10-23 2017-06-11. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (3) 2013-08-05 2016-06-14 2016-10-23. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2009-09-19 2013-08-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2009-09-19
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2016-06-14
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2016-10-23
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Malek Mohammad Abdul should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.