Mapping marginality hotspots and agricultural potentials in Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Anjani & Singh, K.M. & Sinha, Shradhajali, 2010. "Institutional Credit to Agriculture Sector in India: Status, Performance and Determinants," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 23(2).
- Kangni R Kpodar & Mihasonirina Andrianaivo, 2011. "ICT, Financial Inclusion, and Growth; Evidence from African Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/73, International Monetary Fund.
- Castro, Lucio, 2007. "Infrastructure and the Location of Foreign Direct Investment A Regional Analysis," MPRA Paper 6736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1998.
"Why Have Some Indian States Done Better Than Others at Reducing Rural Poverty?,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(257), pages 17-38, February.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1996. "Why have some Indian states done better than others at reducing rural poverty?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1594, The World Bank.
- Tara Bedi & Aline Coudouel & Kenneth Simler, 2007. "More Than a Pretty Picture : Using Poverty Maps to Design Better Policies and Interventions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6800.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1994. "Alleviating poverty, intensifying agriculture, and effectively managing natural resources.:," 2020 vision discussion papers 1, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Husmann, Christine & von Braun, Joachim & Badiane, Ousmane & Akinbamijo, Yemi & Abiodun, Fatunbi Oluwole & Virchow, Detlef, 2015. "Tapping Potentials of Innovation for Food Security and Sustainable Agricultural Growth: An Africa-Wide Perspective," Working Papers 228855, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Mbaye, Linguere Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016.
"Natural Disasters and Human Mobility,"
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics,
now publishers, vol. 10(1), pages 37-56, November.
- Mbaye, Linguère Mously & Zimmermann, Klaus, 2016. "Natural Disasters and Human Mobility," Working Papers 244019, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Mbaye, Linguère M. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2016. "Natural disasters and human mobility," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1866-:d:116132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iskandar, Deden Dinar & Gatzweiler, Franz, 2014. "An optimization model for technology adoption of marginalized smallholders: Theoretical support for matching technological and institutional innovations," Working Papers 182495, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Baumuller, Heike, 2013. "Mobile Technology Trends and their Potential for Agricultural Development," Working Papers 160565, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Schädler, Manuel & Gatzweiler, Franz W., 2013. "Institutional Environments for Enabling Agricultural Technology Innovations: The role of Land Rights in Ethiopia, Ghana, India and Bangladesh," Working Papers 159373, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Siriwardane, Rapti & Winands, Sarah, 2013. "Between hope and hype: Traditional knowledge(s) held by marginal communities," Working Papers 151401, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
More about this item
KeywordsMarginality; agricultural potentials; marginality hotspot mapping; agricultural potential mapping; crop suitability mapping; marginality and potential overlap mapping; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-08-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-08-05 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ubonwp:154065. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zefbnde.html .