Agricultural technology choices for poor farmers in less-favored areas of South and East Asia:
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Daoyun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2010.
"The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adoption of Income Inequality in Rural China,"
Working Papers in Economics
10/41, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Shijun Ding & Laura Meriluoto & W. Robert Reed & Dayun Tao & Haitao Wu, 2011. "The Impact of Agricultural Technology Adaption on Income Inequality in Rural China," Working Papers in Economics 11/04, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural technology; Low-external input agriculture; Organic farming; biotechnology; Sustainable agriculture; Less favored areas; Rural poverty; Land resources; Land management; Poverty reduction; small farms;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-25 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2008-03-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .