Report NEP-SEA-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- WAKASUGI Ryuhei & ITO Banri & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2008. "Offshoring and Trade in East Asia: Statistical Evidence," Discussion papers 08009, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Noman, Abdullah, 2008. "Purchasing Power Parity in South Asia: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 7824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olaf Unteroberdoerster & Cynthia Leung, 2008. "Hong Kong SAR as a Financial Center for Asia; Trends and Implications," IMF Working Papers 08/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Akita, Takahiro & Miyata, Sachiko, 2007. "Urbanization, educational expansion, and expenditures inequality in Indonesia in 1996, 1999, and 2002:," IFPRI discussion papers 728, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pender, John, 2007. "Agricultural technology choices for poor farmers in less-favored areas of South and East Asia:," IFPRI discussion papers 709, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Grimm, Michael & Klasen, Stephan, 2008. "Geography vs. Institutions at the Village Level," IZA Discussion Papers 3391, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Chowdhury, Shyamal & Dewina, Reno, 2007. "Spatial coordination in public good allocation: Nonparametric evidence from decentralized Indonesia," IFPRI discussion papers 741, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gruere, Guillaume & Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon, 2007. "Genetically modified food and international trade: The case of India, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines," IFPRI discussion papers 740, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Aoki-Okabe, Maki, 2008. "Looking Toward the “New Era” Features and Background of the Japan-Thailand Economic Partnership Agreement," IDE Discussion Papers 132, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Joshua Aizenman & Reuven Glick, 2008. "Sterilization, Monetary Policy, and Global Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 13902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Thurlow, James, 2008. "Asian-driven resource booms in Africa: Rethinking the impacts on development," IFPRI discussion papers 747, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reardon, Thomas & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "The rise of supermarkets and their development implications: International experience relevant for India," IFPRI discussion papers 752, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Chin, Wencheong, 2008. "Spurious long-range dependence: evidence from Malaysian equity markets," MPRA Paper 7914, University Library of Munich, Germany.