Asian-driven resource booms in Africa: Rethinking the impacts on development
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph Marchand, 2015.
"The distributional impacts of an energy boom in Western Canada,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 48(2), pages 714-735, May.
- Marchand, Joseph, 2013. "The Distributional Impacts of an Energy Boom in Western Canada," Working Papers 2013-13, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Marchand, Joseph, 2014. "The Distributional Impacts of an Energy Boom in Western Canada," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-28, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Jun 2014.
- Thurlow, James & Zhu, Tingju & Diao, Xinshen, 2009. "The impact of climate variability and change on economic growth and poverty in Zambia:," IFPRI discussion papers 890, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Howie, Peter & Atakhanova, Zauresh, 2014. "Resource boom and inequality: Kazakhstan as a case study," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 71-79.
- Lee Robinson & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2012. "China’s Ambiguous Impacts on Commodity-Dependent Countries: the Example of Sub-Saharan Africa (with a Focus on Zambia)," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-39, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
More about this item
KeywordsDutch disease; Resource booms; Privatization; Income distribution;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-03-25 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-03-25 (Development)
- NEP-SEA-2008-03-25 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .