Report NEP-AGR-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Lionel Fontagné & Sébastien Jean, 2015. "Time to Decide on French Agriculture," Working Papers hal-01299867, HAL.
- Marup Hossain & Mohammad Abdul Malek & Amzad Hossain & Hasib Reza & Shakil Ahmed, 2016. "Impact Assessment of Credit Program for Tenant Farmers in Bangladesh: Evidence from a Field Experiment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1025, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Levente Timar, 2016. "Yield to Change: Modelling the Land-use Response to Climate-Driven Changes in Pasture Production," Working Papers 16_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Donatella Gnisci, 2016. "Women's Roles in the West African Food System: Implications and Prospects for Food Security and Resilience," West African Papers 3, OECD Publishing.
- Kristine Pakalniete & Juris Aigars & Mikołaj Czajkowski & Solvita Strake & Ewa Zawojska & Nick Hanley, 2016. "Understanding the distribution of economic benefits from improving coastal and marine ecosystems," Working Papers 2016-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Devereux, Stephen., 2015. "Realising the right to social security and the right to food : the contribution of national social protection floors towards food security and the realisation of the right to adequate food for all," ILO Working Papers 994886763402676, International Labour Organization.
- Garcia, Daniel & Janssen, Maarten, 2016. "Retail Channel Management in Consumer Search Markets," MPRA Paper 74394, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Demichev, Vadim, 2016. "Statistical research of development of integration processes in Russian agriculture," MPRA Paper 74608, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Oct 2016.
- Herman, Christoph., 2015. "Green new deal and the question of environmental and social justice," ILO Working Papers 994871163402676, International Labour Organization.
- Philippe Polomé, 2016. "Forest Owners Motivations for Adopting Programs of Biodiversity Protection," Working Papers halshs-01323475, HAL.
- Eloi Laurent, 2014. "Environmental Inequality in France: A Theoretical, Empirical and Policy Perspective," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2f3sn23fl59, Sciences Po.
- Clive L. Spash & Hendrik Theine, 2016. "Voluntary Individual Carbon Trading," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2016_04, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.