Statistical research of development of integration processes in Russian agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zinchenko, Aleksey & Ukolova, Anna, 2014. "О Программе Всероссийской Сельскохозяйственной Переписи 2016 Года [On the programme for the 2016 Russia census of agriculture]," MPRA Paper 71722, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ukolova, Anna & Dashieva, Bayarma, 2016. "Statistical research of labor resources of agriculture in the USA (according to the 2012 Census of agriculture)," MPRA Paper 71663, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 May 2016.
- A. Tikhonova V. & А. Тихонова В., 2018. "«Фондовое» Кредитование Как Эффективный Инструмент Государственной Поддержки Аграриев // “Fund” Lending As An Effective Tool Of State Support For Farmers," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 22(2), pages 148-159.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegration; cooperation; agricultural holdings; statistical research; agricultural census; scorecard; agricultural clusters; factor of attraction.;
All these keywords.
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-10-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2016-10-23 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2016-10-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:74608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.