Monitoring prioritisation in the public health‐care sector by use of medical guidelines. The case of Norway
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlsen, Fredrik & Kaarboe, Oddvar Martin, 2015. "The relationship between educational attainment and waiting time among the elderly in Norway," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(11), pages 1450-1458.
- Johansson, Kjell Arne & Nygaard, Elizabeth & Herlofsen, Berit & Lindemark, Frode, 2017. "Implementation of the 2013 amended Patients’ Rights Act in Norway: Clinical priority guidelines and access to specialised health care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 121(4), pages 346-353.
- Gutacker, Nils & Siciliani, Luigi & Cookson, Richard, 2016.
"Waiting time prioritisation: Evidence from England,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 140-151.
- Nils Gutacker & Richard Cookson & Luigi Siciliani, 2015. "Waiting time prioritisation: evidence from England," Working Papers 114cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Oddvar Kaarboe & Fredrik Carlsen, 2014.
"Waiting Times And Socioeconomic Status. Evidence From Norway,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 93-107, January.
- Carlsen, Fredrik & Kaarbøe, Oddvar Martin, 2010. "Waiting times and socioeconomic status. Evidence from Norway," Working Papers in Economics 08/10, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Silviya Nikolova & Arthur Sinko & Matt Sutton, 2015. "Do maximum waiting time guarantees change clinical priorities for elective treatment? Evidence from Scotland," Working Papers 1501, Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, University of Leeds.
- Januleviciute, Jurgita & Askildsen, Jan Erik & Kaarboe, Oddvar & Holmås, Tor Helge & Sutton, Matt, 2013. "The impact of different prioritisation policies on waiting times: Case studies of Norway and Scotland," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 1-6.
- Stephanie Thomas, 2016. "A Standardized Method for the Evaluation of Adherence to Practice Guidelines," Department of Economics Working Papers 2016-14, McMaster University.
- Nikolova, Silviya & Sinko, Arthur & Sutton, Matt, 2015. "Do maximum waiting times guarantees change clinical priorities for elective treatment? Evidence from Scotland," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 72-88.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:hlthec:v:20:y:2011:i:8:p:958-970. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .