Incentives And Social Norms: A Motivation-Based Economic Analysis Of Social Norms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnès Festré & Luca Giustiniano, 2011. "Relational capital and appropriate incentives," Post-Print hal-01300674, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolec:v:143:y:2018:i:c:p:314-323 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gmür, Markus & Gmür, Markus, 2012. "Bezahlte Freiwilligenarbeit - ein Widerspruch ?," FSES Working Papers 434, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis, Emmanouil, 2013.
"The cost of sin: The effect of social norms on audit pricing,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 152-165.
- Leventis, Stergios & Hasan, Iftekhar & Dedoulis, Emmanouil, 2013. "The cost of sin : The effect of social norms on audit pricing," Research Discussion Papers 13/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Andreas Wagener, 2012. "Why Do People (Not) Cough in Concerts? The Economics of Concert Etiquette," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2012, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Dec 2012.
- Basov Suren & Bhatti M. Ishaq, 2013. "Optimal Contracting Model in a Social Environment and Trust-Related Psychological Costs," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, April.
- van der Weele Joël, 2012. "Beyond the State of Nature: Introducing Social Interactions in the Economic Model of Crime," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 401-432, October.
- Abdelsalam, Omneya & Dimitropoulos, Panagiotis & Elnahass, Marwa & Leventis, Stergios, 2016. "Earnings management behaviors under different monitoring mechanisms: The case of Islamic and conventional banks," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 132(S), pages 155-173.
- Dos Santos Ferreira, Rodolphe & Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Modesto, Leonor, 2015. "The destabilizing effects of the social norm to work under a social security system," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 64-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:24:y:2010:i:3:p:511-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.