Taxation, redistribution and observability in social dilemmas
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel Brent & Lata Gangadharan & Anca Mihut & Marie Villeval, 2017. "Taxation, redistribution and observability in social dilemmas," Working Papers halshs-01609971, HAL.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Taxation, redistribution and observability in social dilemmas
by maximorossi in NEP-LTV blog on 2018-02-21 12:39:28
More about this item
KeywordsCommon Pool Resource game; taxation mechanisms; observability; cooperation; heterogeneity; experiment;
- C92 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Group Behavior
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2017-10-15 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2017-10-15 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2017-10-15 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2017-10-15 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-PUB-2017-10-15 (Public Finance)
- NEP-RES-2017-10-15 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gat:wpaper:1726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelly Wirth). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gateefr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .