Report NEP-PUB-2017-10-15This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2017. "Pareto Efficient Taxation and Expenditures: Pre- and Re-distribution," NBER Working Papers 23892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Micheletto, Luca, 2017. "Optimal Redistributive Income Taxation and Efficiency Wages," Umeå Economic Studies 953, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Brent & Lata Gangadharan & Anca Mihut & Marie Claire Villeval, 2017. "Taxation, redistribution and observability in social dilemmas," Working Papers 1726, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Daniel J. Wilson, 2017. "Tax competition among U.S. States: racing to the bottom or riding on a seesaw?," Working Papers 3, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Li Liu & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr & Dongxian Guo, 2017. "International Transfer Pricing and Tax Avoidance : Evidence from Linked Trade-Tax Statistics in the UK," International Finance Discussion Papers 1214, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- h.c. Clemens Fuest & Andreas Peichl & Sebastian Siegloch, 2017. "Do Higher Corporate Taxes Reduce Wages? Micro Evidence from Germany," ifo Working Paper Series 241, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Zew, 2016. "EFFECTIVE TAX LEVELS USING THE DEVEREUX/GRIFFITH METHODOLOGY, Update 2016," Taxation Studies 0066, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.