Contact information of Blackwell Publishing
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
March 2007, Volume 39, Issue 2-3
February 2007, Volume 39, Issue 1
October 2006, Volume 38, Issue 7
- 1689-1714 How Do Official Bailouts Affect the Risk of Investing in Emerging Markets?
by Dell'Ariccia, Giovanni & Schnabel, Isabel & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin
- 1715-1735 The Effect of Government Spending on Private Consumption: A Puzzle?
by Linnemann, Ludger
- 1737-1764 Econometric Policy Evaluation and Inverse Control
by Salemi, Michael K.
- 1765-1795 Horizontal and Vertical Integration in Securities Trading and Settlement
by Tapking, Jens & Yang, Jing
- 1797-1818 Efficient Pricing of Large Value Interbank Payment Systems
by Holthausen, Cornelia & Rochet, Jean-Charles
- 1819-1846 Capital and Risk: New Evidence on Implications of Large Operational Losses
by de Fontnouvelle, Patrick & Dejesus-Rueff, Virginia & Jordan, John S. & Rosengren, Eric S.
- 1847-1875 Macro Factors and the Affine Term Structure of Interest Rates
by Wu, Tao
- 1877-1905 Optimal Monetary Policy under Commitment with a Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates
by Adam, Klaus & Billi, Roberto M.
- 1907-1944 Same Financial Development Yet Different Economic Growth: Why?
by Shen, Chung-Hua & Lee, Chien-Chiang
- 1945-1958 Oil Prices, Monetary Policy, and Counterfactual Experiments
by Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S.
- 1959-1970 Labor Market Frictions, Indeterminacy, and Interest Rate Rules
by Zanetti, Francesco
September 2006, Volume 38, Issue 6
- 1405-1430 On the Failure of Purchasing Power Parity for Bilateral Exchange Rates after 1973
by Elliott, Graham & Pesavento, Elena
- 1431-1460 Risk-Based Pricing and the Enhancement of Mortgage Credit Availability among Underserved and Higher Credit-Risk Populations
by Deng, Yongheng & Gabriel, Stuart
- 1461-1481 A Small-Sample Study of the New-Keynesian Macro Model
by Cho, Seonghoon & Moreno, Antonio
- 1483-1513 Technological Progress and the Geographic Expansion of the Banking Industry
by Berger, Allen N. & DeYoung, Robert
- 1515-1544 Market Discipline in Property/Casualty Insurance: Evidence from Premium Growth Surrounding Changes in Financial Strength Ratings
by Epermanis, Karen & Harrington, Scott E.
- 1545-1574 On Credit-Spread Slopes and Predicting Bank Risk
by Krishnan, C. N. V. & Ritchken, P. H. & Thomson, J. B.
- 1575-1597 The Credit Cycle and the Business Cycle: New Findings Using the Loan Officer Opinion Survey
by Lown, Cara & Morgan, Donald P.
- 1599-1618 Money and Risk Sharing
by Reed, Robert R. & Waller, Christopher J.
- 1619-1640 Simple Monetary Policymaking without the Output Gap
by Leitemo, Kai & Lonning, Ingunn
- 1641-1657 Do Exchange Rates Respond to Day-to-Day Changes in Monetary Policy Expectations When No Monetary Policy Changes Occur?
by Fatum, Rasmus & Scholnick, Barry
- 1659-1667 Money Demand in Japan and Nonlinear Cointegration
by Bae, Youngsoo & Kakkar, Vikas & Ogaki, Masao
- 1669-1687 Purchasing Power Parity and Markov Regime Switching
by Kanas, Angelos
August 2006, Volume 38, Issue 5
- 1127-1148 The Predictive Content of the Output Gap for Inflation: Resolving In-Sample and Out-of-Sample Evidence
by Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W.
- 1149-1173 Has U.S. Monetary Policy Changed? Evidence from Drifting Coefficients and Real-Time Data
by Boivin, Jean
- 1175-1194 Taylor Rules and the Deutschmark: Dollar Real Exchange Rate
by Engel, Charles & West, Kenneth D.
- 1195-1209 Do Bank Loan Relationships Still Matter?
by Fields, L. Paige & Fraser, Donald R. & Berry, Tammy L. & Byers, Steven
- 1211-1261 Macroeconomic Dynamics and Credit Risk: A Global Perspective
by Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til & Treutler, Bjorn-Jakob & Weiner, Scott M.
- 1263-1291 Stock Market Reaction to Financial Statement Certification by Bank Holding Company CEOs
by Hirtle, Beverly
- 1293-1328 Branch Banking, Bank Competition, and Financial Stability
by Carlson, Mark & Mitchener, Kris James
- 1329-1349 Additional Evidence of Long-Run Purchasing Power Parity with Restricted Structural Change
by Papell, David H. & Prodan, Ruxandra
- 1351-1361 A Portfolio View of Banking with Interest and Noninterest Activities
by Stiroh, Kevin J.
- 1363-1377 Multiple Regimes in U.S. Monetary Policy? A Nonparametric Approach
by Duffy, John & Engle-Warnick, Jim
- 1379-1389 Does Political Instability Lead to Higher Inflation? A Panel Data Analysis
by Aisen, Ari & Veiga, Francisco Jose
- 1391-1403 Euro-Illusion: A Natural Experiment
by Cannon, Edmund & Cipriani, Giam Pietro
June 2006, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 847-872 How Important Is Precommitment for Monetary Policy?
by Dennis, Richard & Soderstrom, Ulf
- 873-899 Human Capital, Weak Identification, and Asset Pricing
by Zhang, Qiang
- 901-920 The Liquidity Effect in the Federal Funds Market: Evidence from Daily Open Market Operations
by Carpenter, Seth & Demiralp, Selva
- 921-938 Unbiased Estimation of the Half-Life to PPP Convergence in Panel Data
by Choi, Chi-Young & Mark, Nelson C. & Sul, Donggyu
- 939-961 Is the Exchange Rate a Shock Absorber or a Source of Shocks? New Empirical Evidence
by Farrant, Katie & Peersman, Gert
- 963-988 Endogenous Deposit Dollarization
by Broda, Christian & Yeyati, Eduardo Levy
- 989-1012 Does Urgency Affect Price at Market? An Analysis of U.S. Treasury Short-Term Finance
by Seligman, Jason
- 1013-1050 Performance Changes around Bank Mergers: Revenue Enhancements versus Cost Reductions
by Cornett, Marcia Millon & McNutt, Jamie John & Tehranian, Hassan
- 1051-1076 Financial Development, Financial Fragility, and Growth
by Loayza, Norman V. & Ranciere, Romain
- 1077-1091 Transactions Cost and Interest Rate Rules
by Kim, Hwagyun & Subramanian, Chetan
- 1093-1107 Lessons from the JMCB Archive
by McCullough, B. D. & McGeary, Kerry Anne & Harrison, Teresa D.
- 1109-1109 An Editors' Comment on "Lessons from the JMCB Archive" by B.D. McCullough, Kerry Anne McGeary, and Teresa D. Harrison
by Lam, Pok-sang & Lucas, Deborah J. & Ogaki, Masao & West, Kenneth D.
- 1111-1118 Who Should Act as Lender of Last Resort? An Incomplete Contracts Model: A Comment
by Kahn, Charles M. & Santos, Joao A. C.
- 1119-1126 How to Compare Taylor and Calvo Contracts: A Comment on Michael Kiley
by Dixon, Huw & Kara, Engin
April 2006, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 565-585 A Model of Financial Structure and Financial Fragility
by Order, Robert Van
- 587-614 Inflation Persistence and Optimal Monetary Policy in the Euro Area
by Benigno, Pierpaolo & Lopez-Salido, J. David
- 615-633 Inflation and Costly Price Adjustment: A Study of Canadian Newspaper Prices
by Fisher, Timothy C. G. & Konieczny, Jerzy D.
- 635-654 The Neoclassical Growth Model with Heterogeneous Quasi-Geometric Consumers
by Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei
- 655-677 Taylor Rules and Macroeconomic Instability or How the Central Bank Can Preempt Sunspot Expectations
by Weder, Mark
- 679-696 Foreign Currency Pricing
by Levina, Irina & Zamulin, Oleg
- 697-719 Institutions of Foreign Exchange Settlement in a Two-Country Model
by Fujiki, Hiroshi
- 721-749 Accounting for the East Asian Crisis: A Quantitative Model of Capital Outflows in Small Open Economies
by Cook, David & Devereux, Michael B.
- 751-775 New Evidence on the Lending Channel
by Ashcraft, Adam B.
- 777-790 Using the Aggregate Demand-Aggregate Supply Model to Identify Structural Demand-Side and Supply-Side Shocks: Results Using a Bivariate VAR
by Cover, James Peery & Enders, Walter & Hueng, C. James
- 791-819 Have Increases in Federal Reserve Transparency Improved Private Sector Interest Rate Forecasts?
by Swanson, Eric T.
- 821-836 How Have Borrowers Fared in Banking Megamergers?
by Carow, Kenneth A. & Kane, Edward J. & Narayanan, Rajesh P.
- 837-846 Heterogeneous Agents and Uninsurable Idiosyncratic Employment Shocks in a Linearized Dynamic General Equilibrium Model
by Vermeylen, Koen
March 2006, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 283-321 The Deflation Bias and Committing to Being Irresponsible
by Eggertsson, Gauti B.
- 323-355 Deregulation, Consolidation, and Efficiency: Evidence from the Spanish Insurance Industry
by Cummins, J. David & Rubio-Misas, Maria
- 357-374 Corporate Investment with Financial Constraints: Sensitivity of Investment to Funds from Voluntary Asset Sales
by Hovakimian, Gayane & Titman, Sheridan
- 375-398 Correlated Default Risks and Bank Regulations
by Chen, Andrew H. & Ju, Nengjiu & Mazumdar, Sumon C. & Verma, Avinash
- 399-428 Equity and Bond Market Signals as Leading Indicators of Bank Fragility
by Gropp, Reint & Vesala, Jukka & Vulpes, Giuseppe
- 429-445 The Own-Price of Money and the Channels of Monetary Transmission
by Belongia, Michael T. & Ireland, Peter N.
- 447-467 The Panel Purchasing Power Parity Puzzle
by Papell, David H.
- 469-482 Dynamics of Intra-EMS Interest Rate Linkages
by Baum, Christopher F. & Barkoulas, John
- 483-494 The Inflation Persistence of Staggered Contracts
by Guerrieri, Luca
- 495-509 On Market Activity and the Value of Money
by Camera, Gabriele & Vesely, Filip
- 511-542 Tests of the Expectations Hypothesis: Resolving the Campbell-Shiller Paradox
by Thornton, Daniel L.
- 543-551 Monetary Shocks and Inflation Dynamics in the New Keynesian Model
by Dellas, Harris
- 553-563 Trade Openness and Inflation Episodes in the OECD
by Bowdler, Christopher & Nunziata, Luca
February 2006, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-22 Credit Lines and Credit Utilization
by Agarwal, Sumit & Ambrose, Brent W. & Liu, Chunlin
- 23-46 Credibility and Flexibility with Independent Monetary Policy Committees
by Mihov, Ilian & Sibert, Anne
- 47-66 The Impact of Imperfect Credibility in a Transition to Price Stability
by Nicolae, Anamaria & Nolan, Charles
- 67-90 Loan Collateral Decisions and Corporate Borrowing Costs
by Booth, James R. & Booth, Lena Chua
- 91-118 The Daily Market for Funds in Europe: What Has Changed with the EMU?
by Quiros, Gabriel Perez & Mendizabal, Hugo Rodriguez
- 119-140 Macro Factors and the Term Structure of Interest Rates
by Dewachter, Hans & Lyrio, Marco
- 141-162 Monetary Policy and the Term Structure of Interest Rates in Japan
by Braun, R. Anton & Shioji, Etsuro
- 163-194 The Liquidity Trap and U.S. Interest Rates in the 1930s
by Hanes, Christopher
- 195-207 Estimates of the Sticky-Information Phillips Curve for the United States
by Khan, Hashmat & Zhu, Zhenhua
- 209-228 The Behavior of Money Velocity in High and Low Inflation Countries
by Mendizabal, Hugo Rodriguez
- 229-244 Accounting for U.S. Regional Real Exchange Rates
by Chen, Lein-Lein & Choi, Seungmook & Devereux, John
- 245-262 Endogenous Multiple Currencies
by Martin, Antoine
- 263-268 Agent-Based Learning in 'Islands' with 'Sticky Information': An Explanation for the Persistence of Real Effects
by Easaw, Joshy Z. & Ghoshray, Atanu
- 269-282 Strict Dollarization and Economic Performance: An Empirical Investigation
by Edwards, Sebastian & Magendzo, I. Igal
October 2005, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 789-811 Are Two Heads Better than One? Monetary Policy by Committee
by Blinder, Alan S & Morgan, John
- 813-835 Optimal Monetary Policy at the Zero-Interest-Rate Bound
by Jung, Taehun & Teranishi, Yuki & Watanabe, Tsutomu
- 837-863 Average Inflation Targeting
by Nessen, Marianne & Vestin, David
- 865-886 Is the Response of Output to Monetary Policy Asymmetric? Evidence from a Regime-Switching Coefficients Model
by Lo, Ming Chien & Piger, Jeremy
- 887-906 Regime Changes in International Real Interest Rates: Are They a Monetary Phenomenon?
by Rapach, David E & Wohar, Mark E
- 907-922 Capital Subsidies versus Labor Subsidies: A Trade-Off between Capital and Employment?
by Petrucci, Alberto & Phelps, Edmund S
- 923-947 Measuring the Default Risk of Small Business Loans: A Survival Analysis Approach
by Glennon, Dennis & Nigro, Peter
- 949-955 Some New Variance Bounds for Asset Prices
by Engel, Charles
- 957-967 Famous Myths of "Fiat Money"
by Goldberg, Dror
- 969-975 Money and Specialization in a Neoclassical Growth Model
by Ghossoub, Edgar A & Reed, Robert R
August 2005, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 603-621 Asymmetric Information and Monetary Policy in Common Currency Areas
by Bottazzi, Laura & Manasse, Paolo
- 623-643 How Well Do Mexican Banks Manage Their Reserves?
by Jallath-Coria, Eduardo & Mukhopadhyay, Tridas & Yaron, Amir
- 645-660 Estimates of the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy
by Fair, Ray C
- 661-677 Regional Influences on FOMC Voting Patterns
by Meade, Ellen E & Sheets, D Nathan
- 679-698 Conditional Time-Varying Interest Rate Risk Premium: Evidence from the Treasury Bill Futures Market
by Hess, Alan C & Kamara, Avraham
- 699-724 Tax Smoothing with Stochastic Interest Rates: A Reassessment of Clinton's Fiscal Legacy
by Lloyd-Ellis, Huw & Zhan, Shiqiang & Zhu, Xiaodong
- 725-752 How Bad Are Twins? Output Costs of Currency and Banking Crises
by Hutchison, Michael M & Noy, Ilan
- 753-773 Bank Asset Liquidation and the Propagation of the U.S. Great Depression
by Anari, Ali & Kolari, James & Mason, Joseph
- 775-782 Monetary Policy, Foreign Exchange Policy, and Delayed Overshooting
by Kim, Soyoung
- 783-787 David Hume on Canadian Paper Money: An Overlooked Contribution
by Dimand, Robert W
June 2005, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 383-401 Forecasting Using Relative Entropy
by Robertson, John C & Tallman, Ellis W & Whiteman, Charles H
- 403-419 News and Noise in G-7 GDP Announcements
by Faust, Jon & Rogers, John H & Wright, Jonathan H
- 421-448 Identification Issues in Forward-Looking Models Estimated by GMM, with an Application to the Phillips Curve
by Mavroeidis, Sophocles
- 449-471 Federal Funds Rate Prediction
by Sarno, Lucio & Thornton, Daniel L & Valente, Giorgio
- 473-494 Evaluating the Predictability of Exchange Rates Using Long-Horizon Regressions: Mind Your p's and q's!
by McCracken, Michael W & Sapp, Stephen G
- 495-516 Exchange Rate Predictability and Monetary Fundamentals in a Small Multi-country Panel
by Groen, Jan J J
- 517-538 Nonlinear Forecasting Analysis Using Diffusion Indexes: An Application to Japan
by Shintani, Mototsugu
- 539-560 A Core Inflation Indicator for the Euro Area
by Cristadoro, Riccardo & Forni, Mario & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Veronese, Giovanni
- 561-582 Forecasting Financial Volatilities with Extreme Values: The Conditional Autoregressive Range (CARR) Model
by Chou, Ray Yeutien
- 583-601 The Reliability of Inflation Forecasts Based on Output Gap Estimates in Real Time
by Orphanides, Athanasios & van Norden, Simon
April 2005, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 191-222 Credit Scoring and the Availability, Price, and Risk of Small Business Credit
by Berger, Allen N & Frame, W Scott & Miller, Nathan H
- 223-244 Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets
by Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Bianco, Magda
- 245-272 Assessing the Lucas Critique in Monetary Policy Models
by Rudebusch, Glenn D
- 273-296 Real Implications of the Zero Bound on Nominal Interest Rates
by Wolman, Alexander L
- 297-312 Does Labor's Share Drive Inflation?
by Rudd, Jeremy & Whelan, Karl
- 313-338 Microfoundations of Macroeconomic Price Adjustment: Survey Evidence from Swedish Firms
by Apel, Mikael & Friberg, Richard & Hallsten, Kerstin
- 339-360 Deregulation, Intensity of Competition, Industry Evolution, and the Productivity Growth of U.S. Commercial Banks
by Tirtiroglu, Dogan & Daniels, Kenneth N & Tirtiroglu, Ercan
- 361-369 State of the Art Unit Root Tests and Purchasing Power Parity
by Lopez, Claude & Murray, Christian J & Papell, David H
- 371-379 Openness, Central Bank Independence, and the Sacrifice Ratio
by Daniels, Joseph P & Nourzad, Farrokh & Vanhoose, David D
February 2005, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-22 Fiscal Policy in the Aftermath of 9/11
by Eichenbaum, Martin & Fisher, Jonas D M
- 23-42 The Success and Failure of Reforms in Transition Economies
by Parente, Stephen L & Rios-Rull, Jose-Victor
- 43-82 Deposit Insurance and Financial Development
by Cull, Robert & Senbet, Lemma W & Sorge, Marco
- 83-118 Bank Lending to Small Businesses in Latin America: Does Bank Origin Matter?
by Clarke, George & Cull, Robert & Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Sanchez, Susana M
- 119-143 A Dynamic Model of Money, Credit, and Consumption: A Joint Model for the UK Household Sector
by Chrystal, K Alec & Mizen, Paul
- 147-177 R&D, Implementation, and Stagnation: A Schumpeterian Theory of Convergence Clubs
by Howitt, Peter & Mayer-Foulkes, David
- 179-190 Aggregate Supply, Investment in Capacity, and Potential Output
by Razin, Assaf
December 2004, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 969-983 Money's Role in the Monetary Business Cycle
by Ireland, Peter N
- 985-1014 Home Is Where the Equity Is: Mortgage Refinancing and Household Consumption
by Hurst, Erik & Stafford, Frank
- 1015-1041 Endogenous Time-Dependent Rules and Inflation Inertia
by Bonomo, Marco & Carvalho, Carlos
- 1043-1067 Incorporating Equity Market Information into Supervisory Monitoring Models
by Krainer, John & Lopez, Jose A
- 1069-1090 Dynamics of Growth and Profitability in Banking
by Goddard, John & Molyneux, Phil & Wilson, John O S
- 1091-1103 A Direct Test of the Permanent Income Hypothesis with an Application to the U.S. States
by Dejuan, Joseph P & Seater, John J & Wirjanto, Tony S
- 1105-1113 Robustly Optimal Instrument Rules and Robust Control: An Equivalence Result
by Walsh, Carl E
- 1115-1120 Hyperinflationary Equilibria and Timing: A Note
by Carlstrom, Charles T & Fuerst, Timothy S
- 1121-1124 Charity Donations and the Euro Introduction: Some Quasi-Experimental Evidence on Money Illusion
by Kooreman, Peter & Faber, Riemer P & Hofmans, Heleen M J
October 2004, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 827-852 Financial Flexibility and the Cost of External Finance for U.S. Bank Holding Companies
by Billett, Matthew T & Garfinkel, Jon A
- 853-882 Diversification in Banking: Is Noninterest Income the Answer?
by Stiroh, Kevin J
- 883-910 The Transitional Dynamics of Fiscal Policy: Long-Run Capital Accumulation and Growth
by Turnovsky, Stephen J
- 911-928 Another Perspective on the Effects of Inflation Uncertainty
by Elder, John
- 929-942 Geographic Deregulation of Banking and Economic Growth
by Clarke, Margaret Z
- 943-958 Scale Economies, Scope Economies, and Technical Change in Federal Reserve Payment Processing
by Adams, Robert M & Bauer, Paul W & Sickles, Robin C
- 959-963 Why Do Real and Nominal Inventory-Sales Ratios Have Different Trends?
by Ramey, Valerie A & Vine, Daniel J
- 965-968 Credit Derivatives Premium as a New Japan Premium
by Ito, Takatoshi & Harada, Kimie
June 2004, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 293-318 Monetary Policy and Stagflation in the UK
by Nelson, Edward & Nikolov, Kalin
- 319-338 Rounding Error: A Distorting Influence on Index Data
by Kozicki, Sharon & Hoffman, Barak
- 339-360 Is There a Positive Relationship between Stock Market Volatility and the Equity Premium?
by Kim, Chang-Jin & Morley, James C & Nelson, Charles R
- 361-386 The Nonlinear Phillips Curve and Inflation Forecast Targeting: Symmetric versus Asymmetric Monetary Policy Rules
by Schaling, Eric
- 387-405 The Response of Term Rates to Fed Announcements
by Demiralp, Selva & Jorda, Oscar
- 407-422 Majority Rule, Consensus Building, and the Power of the Chairman: Arthur Burns and the FOMC
by Chappell, Henry W, Jr & McGregor, Rob Roy & Vermilyea, Todd
- 423-427 The Uncertain Unit Root in U.S. Real GDP: Evidence with Restricted and Unrestricted Structural Change
by Papell, David H & Prodan, Ruxandra
- 429-432 The Great Depression and Output Persistence: A Reply to Papell and Prodan
by Murray, Christian J & Nelson, Charles R
- 433-451 Bank Concentration and Competition: An Evolution in the Making
by Berger, Allen N, et al
- 453-480 Competition and Financial Stability
by Allen, Franklin & Gale, Douglas
- 481-486 Comment on "Competition and Financial Stability" by Franklin Allen and Douglas Gale
by Kahn, Charles M
- 487-506 Crises in Competitive versus Monopolistic Banking Systems
by Boyd, John H & De Nicolo, Gianni & Smith, Bruce D
- 507-509 Comment on "Crises in Competitive versus Monopolistic Banking Systems" by John H. Boyd, Gianni De Nicolo, and Bruce D. Smith
by Thakor, Anjan V
- 511-537 How Foreign Participation and Market Concentration Impact Bank Spreads: Evidence from Latin America
by Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad & Mody, Ashoka
- 539-542 Comment on "How Foreign Participation and Market Concentration Impact Bank Spreads: Evidence from Latin America" by Maria Soledad Martinez Peria and Ashoka Mody
by Haber, Stephen
- 543-558 Real Effects of Bank Competition
by Cetorelli, Nicola
- 559-562 Comment on "Real Effects of Bank Competition" by Nicola Cetorelli
by Rosen, Richard J
- 563-583 What Drives Bank Competition? Some International Evidence
by Claessens, Stijn & Laeven, Luc
- 585-592 Comment on "What Drives Bank Competition? Some International Evidence" by Stijn Claessens and Luc Laeven
by Shaffer, Sherrill
- 593-622 Regulations, Market Structure, Institutions, and the Cost of Financial Intermediation
by Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Levine, Ross
- 623-626 Comment on "Regulations, Market Structure, Institutions, and the Cost of Financial Intermediation" by Asli Demirguc-Kunt, Luc Laeven, and Ross Levine
by Strahan, Philip E
- 627-648 Bank Competition and Access to Finance: International Evidence
by Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav
- 649-654 Comment on "Bank Competition and Access to Finance: International Evidence" by Thorsten Beck, Asli Demirguc-Kunt, and Vojislav Maksimovic
by Ergungor, O Emre
April 2004, Volume 36, Issue 2