Deregulation, Intensity of Competition, Industry Evolution, and the Productivity Growth of U.S. Commercial Banks
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2002.
"An 'Ideal' Deconposition of Industry Dynamics: An Application to the Nationwide and State Level U.S. Banking Industry,"
2002-23, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Yongil Jeon & Stephen M. Miller, 2005. "An 'Ideal' Decomposition of Industry Dynamics: An Application to the Nationwide and State Level U.S. Banking Industry," Working papers 2005-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Casu, Barbara & Ferrari, Alessandra & Girardone, Claudia & Wilson, John O.S., 2016.
"Integration, productivity and technological spillovers: Evidence for eurozone banking industries,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 255(3), pages 971-983.
- Barbara Casu & Alessandra Ferrari & Claudia Girardone & John O.S. Wilson, 2014. "Integration, Productivity and Technological Spillovers: Evidence for Eurozone Banking Industries," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2014-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Bos J.W.B. & Santen P.C. van & Schilp P., 2013.
"The Importance of Reallocation for Productivity Growth: Evidence from European and US Banking,"
056, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Bos, Jaap W.B. & van Santen, Peter C., 2015. "The Importance of Reallocation for Productivity Growth: Evidence from European and US Banking," Working Paper Series 296, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Diego Restrepo-Tobón & Subal Kumbhakar & Kai Sun, 2015. "Obelix vs. Asterix: Size of US commercial banks and its regulatory challenge," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 125-168, October.
- Tanna, Sailesh & Luo, Yun & De Vita, Glauco, 2017. "What is the net effect of financial liberalization on bank productivity? A decomposition analysis of bank total factor productivity growth," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 67-78.
- Kraft, Evan & Galac, Tomislav, 2007. "Deposit interest rates, asset risk and bank failure in Croatia," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 312-336, March.
- Emmanuel Mamatzakis & M. Tsionas, 2018. "Decomposing global bank productivity growth: the role of non-performing loans, equity and technology," Working Paper series 18-41, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Isil Erol & Dogan Tirtiroglu, 2011. "Concentrated Ownership, No Dividend Payout Requirement and Capital Structure of REITs: Evidence from Turkey," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 174-204, July.
- Luintel, Kul B. & Selim, Sheikh & Bajracharya, Pushkar, 2017. "Liberalization, bankers’ motivation and productivity: A simple model with an application," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 102-112.
- Martín-Oliver, Alfredo & Ruano, Sonia & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2013. "Why high productivity growth of banks preceded the financial crisis," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 688-712.
- Halkos, George E. & Tzeremes, Nickolaos G., 2013. "Estimating the degree of operating efficiency gains from a potential bank merger and acquisition: A DEA bootstrapped approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1658-1668.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:37:y:2005:i:2:p:339-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.