Competition from Large, Multimarket Firms and the Performance of Small, Single-Market Firms: Evidence from the Banking Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Ongena, Steven, 2015.
"The economic impact of merger control legislation,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-104.
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Onega, Steven, 2007. "The economic impact of merger control legislation," CFS Working Paper Series 2008/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Carletti, Elena & Hartmann, Philipp & Ongena, Steven, 2011. "The Economic Impact of Merger Control Legislation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8447, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carletti, E. & Hartmann, P. & Ongena, S., 2008. "The Economic Impact of Merger Control Legislation," Discussion Paper 2008-006, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- CARLETTI, Elena; HARTMANN, Philipp; ONGENA, Steven, 2012. "The Economic Impact of Merger Control Legislation," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/12, European University Institute.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016.
"Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking,"
78763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Pham, Tho & Talavera, Oleksandr & Yang, Junhong, 2016. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," MPRA Paper 72376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tho Pham & Oleksandr Talavera & Junhong Yang, 2018. "Multimarket Competition and Profitability: Evidence from Ukrainian banking," Working Papers 2018-02, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Nathan H. Miller, 2008. "Competition When Consumers Value Firm Scope," EAG Discussions Papers 200807, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- De Jonghe, Olivier & Vennet, Rudi Vander, 2008.
"Competition versus efficiency: What drives franchise values in European banking?,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1820-1835, September.
- O. De Jonghe & R. Vander Vennet, 2007. "Competition versus Efficiency: What drives franchise values in European banking?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/491, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hannan, Timothy H. & Prager, Robin A., 2009.
"The profitability of small single-market banks in an era of multi-market banking,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 263-271, February.
- Timothy H. Hannan & Robin A. Prager, 2006. "The profitability of small, single-market banks in an era of multimarket banking," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-41, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kevin Davis, 2007. "Banking Concentration, Financial Stability and Public Policy," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Christopher Kent & Jeremy Lawson (ed.), The Structure and Resilience of the Financial System Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Michalak, Tobias C. & Uhde, André, 2012. "Credit risk securitization and bank soundness in Europe," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 272-285.
- Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto, 2014. "Network analysis and calibration of the “leveraged network-based financial accelerator”," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 109-125.
- Ekin Ayse Ozsuca & Elif Akbostanci, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Risk Taking Channel of Monetary Policy in Turkey," ERC Working Papers 1208, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2012.
- Ekin Ayşe Özşuca & Elif Akbostancı, 2016. "An Empirical Analysis of the Risk-Taking Channel of Monetary Policy in Turkey," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 589-609, March.
- repec:mes:emfitr:v:52:y:2016:i:3:p:589-609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kwangwoo Park & George Pennacchi, 2009.
"Harming Depositors and Helping Borrowers: The Disparate Impact of Bank Consolidation,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 1-40, January.
- Kwangwoo Park & George Pennacchi, 2007. "Harming depositors and helping borrowers: the disparate impact of bank consolidation," Working Paper 0704, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Saadet Kasman & Adnan Kasman, 2016. "Multimarket contact, market power and financial stability in the Turkish banking industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 361-382, March.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:42:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12197-017-9392-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Amel, Dean F. & Prager, Robin A., 2014. "Community Bank Performance: How Important are Managers?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:39:y:2007:i:2-3:p:331-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.