Correlated Default Risks and Bank Regulations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:strimo:v:34:y:2017:i:1-2:p:55-67:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Nagel & Amiyatosh Purnanandam, 2019. "Bank Risk Dynamics and Distance to Default," NBER Working Papers 25807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atreya, Nikhil & Mjøs, Aksel & Persson, Svein-Arne, 2015. "Making Bank: Why High Bank Leverage is Optimal - for the Bank's Shareholders," Discussion Papers 2015/33, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- repec:zbw:kdijep:200811 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peleg Lazar, Sharon & Raviv, Alon, 2019. "The Risk Spiral: The Effects of Bank Capital and Diversification on Risk Taking," MPRA Paper 92134, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dermine, Jean, 2015. "Basel III leverage ratio requirement and the probability of bank runs," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 266-277.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:38:y:2006:i:2:p:375-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.