Stock Market Reaction to Financial Statement Certification by Bank Holding Company CEOs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Beverly Hirtle, 2003. "Stock market reaction to financial statement certification by bank holding company CEOs," Staff Reports 170, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Flannery, Mark J. & Kwan, Simon H. & Nimalendran, M., 2004.
"Market evidence on the opaqueness of banking firms' assets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 419-460, March.
- Mark J. Flannery & Simon H. Kwan & Mahendrarajah Nimalendran, 1997. "Market evidence on the opaqueness of banking firms' assets," Proceedings 560, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Simon H. Kwan & Mark J. Flannery & M. Nimalendran, 1999. "Market evidence on the opaqueness of banking firms' assets," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 99-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Brown, Stephen J. & Warner, Jerold B., 1980. "Measuring security price performance," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 205-258, September.
- Bhattacharya, Utpal & Groznik, Peter & Haslem, Bruce, 2007. "Is CEO certification of earnings numbers value-relevant?," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 611-635, December.
- A. Craig MacKinlay, 1997. "Event Studies in Economics and Finance," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(1), pages 13-39, March.
- Donald P. Morgan, 2002. "Rating Banks: Risk and Uncertainty in an Opaque Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 874-888, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flannery, Mark & Hirtle, Beverly & Kovner, Anna, 2017.
"Evaluating the information in the federal reserve stress tests,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-18.
- Flannery, Mark J. & Hirtle, Beverly & Kovner, Anna, 2015. "Evaluating the information in the Federal Reserve stress tests," Staff Reports 744, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Aug 2016.
- Guo Li & Lee Sanning & Sherrill Shaffer, 2009. "Statistical Opacity In The U.S. Banking Industry," CAMA Working Papers 2009-16, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Tri Vi Dang & Gary Gorton & Bengt Holmström & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2017.
"Banks as Secret Keepers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(4), pages 1005-1029, April.
- Tri Vi Dang & Gary Gorton & Bengt Holmström & Guillermo Ordonez, 2014. "Banks as Secret Keepers," NBER Working Papers 20255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tri Vi Dang & Gary Gorton & Beng Holmstrom & Guillermo Ordonez, 2014. "Banks as Secret Keepers," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Flannery, Mark J. & Kwan, Simon H. & Nimalendran, Mahendrarajah, 2013. "The 2007–2009 financial crisis and bank opaqueness," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 55-84.
- Premti, Arjan & Garcia-Feijoo, Luis & Madura, Jeff, 2017. "Information content of analyst recommendations in the banking industry," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 35-47.
- Choi, Dong Boem & Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2015. "Watering a lemon tree: heterogeneous risk taking and monetary policy transmission," Staff Reports 724, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Nov 2017.
- Christina E. Bannier & Patrick Behr & Andre Güttler, 2010.
"Rating opaque borrowers: why are unsolicited ratings lower?,"
Review of Finance,
European Finance Association, vol. 14(2), pages 263-294.
- Bannier, Christina E. & Behr, Patrick & Güttler, André, 2009. "Rating opaque borrowers: why are unsolicited ratings lower?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 133, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Michael R King & Steven Ongena & Nikola Tarashev, 2016. "Bank standalone credit ratings," BIS Working Papers 542, Bank for International Settlements.
- Iannotta, Giuliano & Kwan, Simon H., 2013. "The Impact of Reserves Practices on Bank Opacity," Working Paper Series 2013-35, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 01 Jul 2014.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:176-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karlo Kauko, 2016. "Does Opaqueness Make Equity Capital Expensive for Banks?," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, vol. 17(2), pages 203-227, February.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:32:y:2017:i:c:p:115-123 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:38:y:2006:i:5:p:1263-1291. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .