Credit Derivatives Premium as a New Japan Premium
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naohiko Baba & Masakazu Inada, 2007. "Price Discovery of Credit Spreads for Japanese Mega-Banks: Subordinated Bond and CDS," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Harada, Kimie & Ito, Takatoshi & Takahashi, Shuhei, 2013. "Is the Distance to Default a good measure in predicting bank failures? A case study of Japanese major banks," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 70-82.
- Azad, A.S.M. Sohel & Batten, Jonathan A. & Fang, Victor, 2015. "What determines the yen swap spread?," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-13.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2012.
"Market-specific and currency-specific risk during the global financial crisis: Evidence from the interbank markets in Tokyo and London,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3185-3196.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2010. "Market-specific and Currency-specific Risk during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Interbank Markets in Tokyo and London," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-759, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2011. "Market-specific and Currency-specific Risk During the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Interbank Markets in Tokyo and London," NBER Working Papers 16962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2010. "Market-specific and Currency-specific Risk during the Global Financial Crisis: Evidence from the Interbank Markets in Tokyo and London," CARF F-Series CARF-F-229, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Imai, Masami, 2007.
"The emergence of market monitoring in Japanese banks: Evidence from the subordinated debt market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1441-1460, May.
- Masami Imai, 2006. "The Emergence of Market Monitoring in Japanese Banks: Evidence from the Subordinated Debt Market," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-008, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Naohiko Baba, 2006. "Financial Market Functioning and Monetary Policy: Japan fs Experience," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 24(S1), pages 39-71, December.
- Baba, Naohiko & Inada, Masakazu, 2009. "Price discovery of subordinated credit spreads for Japanese mega-banks: Evidence from bond and credit default swap markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 616-632, October.
- Montgomery, Heather & Takahashi, Yuki, 2011. "Bank recapitalization in the U.S. - lessons from Japan," MPRA Paper 33147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fip:fedfpr:00004 is not listed on IDEAS
- Montgomery, Heather & Shimizutani, Satoshi, 2009. "The effectiveness of bank recapitalization policies in Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Frederick T. Furlong & Robard Williams, 2006. "Financial market signals and banking supervision: are current practices consistent with research findings?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, pages 17-29.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Mariko Tanaka, 2013. "Financial Crises and Risk Premiums in International Interbank Markets," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 9(1), pages 117-138, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:36:y:2004:i:5:p:965-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.