Fire, flood, and lifeboats: policy responses to the global crisis of 2007-09
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2009)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 7702, San Francisco, CA 94120-7702|
Phone: (415) 974-2000
Fax: (415) 974-3333
Web page: http://www.frbsf.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomas F. Cargill & Michael M. Hutchison & Takatoshi Ito, 2001. "Financial Policy and Central Banking in Japan," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262032856, December.
- James A. Clouse & Dale W. Henderson & Athanasios Orphanides & David H. Small & Peter A. Tinsley, 2000.
"Monetary policy when the nominal short-term interest rate is zero,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2000-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Clouse James & Henderson Dale & Orphanides Athanasios & Small David H. & Tinsley P.A., 2003. "Monetary Policy When the Nominal Short-Term Interest Rate is Zero," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-65, September.
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2009.
"Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector," Working Paper / FINESS 3.1B, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 897, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schäfer, Dorothea & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2009. "Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector," IZA Policy Papers 10, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Michael Woodford, 2003. "The Zero Bound on Interest Rates and Optimal Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 139-235.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Klaus Zimmermann, 2009. "Bad bank(s) and the recapitalisation of the banking sector," Intereconomics- Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 44(4), pages 215-225, July.
- Alan G. Ahearne & Joseph E. Gagnon & Jane Haltmaier & Steve Kamin ... [et al.]., 2002. "Preventing deflation: lessons from Japan's experience in the 1990s," International Finance Discussion Papers 729, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Emil Stavrev & Thomas Harjes & Martin Cihak, 2009. "Euro Area Monetary Policy in Uncharted Waters," IMF Working Papers 09/185, International Monetary Fund.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2008.
"Banking Crises: An Equal Opportunity Menace,"
NBER Working Papers
14587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009.
"An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes,"
Bank for International Settlements, number 48, June.
- Fabio Panetta & Thomas Faeh & Giuseppe Grande & Corrinne Ho & Michael King & Aviram Levy & Federico M. Signoretti & Marco Taboga & Andrea Zaghini, 2009. "An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 47, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Teranishi, Yuki, 2012.
"Credit spread and monetary policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 26-28.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfpr:y:2009:p:207-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Noah Pollaczek)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.