An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bank for International Settlements, 2009. "An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes," BIS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 48.
References listed on IDEAS
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2013.
"U.S. Commercial Bank Lending Through 2008:Q4: New Evidence From Gross Credit Flows,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 428-444, January.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna L. Francis, 2009. "U.S. commercial bank lending through 2008:Q4: new evidence from gross credit flows," Working Papers 2009-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Silvio Contessi & Johanna Francis, 2009. "U.S. Commercial Bank Lending through 2008:Q4: New Evidence from Gross Credit Flows," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2009-04, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne, 2001. "The Determinants of Credit Spread Changes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(6), pages 2177-2207, December.
- Ethan Cohen-Cole & Burcu Duygan-Bump & José Fillat & Judit Montoriol-Garriga, 2008. "Looking behind the aggregates: a reply to “Facts and Myths about the Financial Crisis of 2008”," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper QAU08-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
Keywordsbank asset guarantees; capital injection; banks; financial sector; financial crisis; bank consolidation; bank mergers and acquisitions; event studies; government guaranteed bonds; credit crunch; exit strategy;
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2009-08-16 (Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2009-08-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2009-08-16 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_47_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .