Report NEP-BAN-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Panetta & Thomas Faeh & Giuseppe Grande & Corrinne Ho & Michael King & Aviram Levy & Federico M. Signoretti & Marco Taboga & Andrea Zaghini, 2009. "An assessment of financial sector rescue programmes," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 47, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pasricha, Gurnain, 2009. "Bank Competition and International Financial Integration: Evidence using a new Index," MPRA Paper 16767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altunbas, Yener & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Marqués-Ibáñez, David, 2009. "Bank risk and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1075, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The responsive approach by the Basel Committee (on Banking Supervision) to regulation: Meta risk regulation, the Internal Ratings Based Approaches and the Advanced Measurement Approaches," MPRA Paper 16752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:907 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ogura, Yoshiaki & Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2009. "Lending Competition and Relationship Banking: Evidence from Japan," MPRA Paper 16707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Infante & Paola Rossi, 2009. "The retail activity of foreign banks in Italy: effects on credit supply to households and firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 714, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Agboola, A. A. & Yinusa, D. Olalekan & Ologunde, A.O., 2009. "Impact of Digital Revolution on the Structure of Nigerian Banks," MPRA Paper 16705, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2009.
- Sebastian Ebert & Eva Lütkebohmert, 2009. "Treatment of Double Default Effects within the Granularity Adjustment for Basel II," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse10_2009, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Albulescu, Claudiu Tiberiu, 2009. "Forecasting credit growth rate in Romania: from credit boom to credit crunch?," MPRA Paper 16740, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2009.