Impact of Digital Revolution on the Structure of Nigerian Banks
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- A.A. Agboola & D.O. Yinusa & O.O. Ologunde, 2009. "Impact of Digital Revolution on the Structure of Nigerian Banks," Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), IGI Global, vol. 7(4), pages 31-39, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernardi, Luigi & Gandullia, Luca & Fumagalli, Laura, 2005. "Tax Systems and Tax Reforms in South and East Asia: Overview of Tax Systems and main policy issues," MPRA Paper 1869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard M Bird & Eric M Zolt, 2008.
"Tax Policy in Emerging Countries,"
Environment and Planning C,
, vol. 26(1), pages 73-86, February.
- Pfahler, Wilhelm, 1990. "Redistributive Effect of Income Taxation: Decomposing Tax Base and Tax Rates Effects," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 121-129, April.
- André Decoster & Isabelle Standaert & Christian Valenduc & Guy Van Camp, 2002.
"What makes personal income taxes progressive? The case of Belgium,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 45(3), pages 91-112.
- André Decoster & Isabelle Standaert & Christian Valenduc & Guy Van Camp, 2000. "What makes Personal Income Taxes progressive? The case of Belgium," Public Economics Working Paper Series ces0008, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Working Group Public Economics.
- André DECOSTER & Isabel STANDAERT & Christian VALENDUC & Guy VAN CAMP, 2000. "What Makes Personal Income Taxes Progressive? the Case of Belgium," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0008, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- N. Anders Klevmarken, 1997.
"Behavioral Modeling in Micro Simulation Models. A Survey,"
Working Paper Series
1997:31, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Klevmarken, N.A., 1997. "Behavioral Modeling in Micro Simulation Models. A Survey," Papers 1997-31, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Muhammad Hussain Malik & Najam Us Saqib, 1989. "Tax Incidence by Income Classes in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 13-26.
- Gerhard Wagenhals, 2004. "Tax-benefit microsimulation models for Germany: A Survey," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 235/2004, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Richard M. Bird, 2008.
"Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries,"
- Bird, Richard M., 2008. "Tax challenges facing developing countries," Working Papers 08/als1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," Working Papers Series 12, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised Mar 2008.
- Richard Bird, 2008. "Tax Challenges Facing Developing Countries," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0802, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sicat, Gerardo P & Virmani, Arvind, 1988. "Personal Income Taxes in Developing Countries," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 123-138, January.
- Verbist, Gerlinde, 2004. "Redistributive effect and progressivity of taxes: an international comparison across the EU using EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M., 2005. "The limited role of the personal income tax in developing countries," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 928-946, December.
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001.
"Imputation of gross amounts from net incomes in household surveys: an application using EUROMOD,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM1/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Imputation of Gross Amounts from Net Incomes in Household Surveys. An Application using EUROMOD," Computational Economics 0302001, EconWPA.
- Adam Wagstaff & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2001. "What Makes the Personal Income Tax Progressive? A Comparative Analysis for Fifteen OECD Countries," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(3), pages 299-316, May.
- Bernardi, Luigi & Fraschini, Angela, 2005. "Tax system and tax reforms in India," POLIS Working Papers 45, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- M. Ghaffar Chaudhry, 2001. "Theory of Optimal Taxation and Current Tax Policy in Pakistan’s Agriculture," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 40(4), pages 489-502.
- Cathal O'Donoghue, 2001. "Dynamic Microsimulation: A Methodological Survey," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 4(2), December.
More about this item
KeywordsDigital Revolution; ICT; e-Commerce; Organizational Structure; Nigerian Banks;
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- L89 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Other
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .