Report NEP-AFR-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gelson Tembo & Nicholas Freeland, 2009. "Social Cash Transfers in Zambia: What Is Their Impact?," One Pager 91, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Steven F. Koch, 2009. "Equity in Private Health Insurance Coverage in South Africa: 2002-2007," Working Papers 200916, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2009. "Growth Effects of Globalization in the Low Income African Countries: A Systems GMM Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 16595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:msu:icpwrk:icpw_mz_minag_wps67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96113 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Timothée, Ollivier, 2009. "Is Mozambican Growth Sustainable? A Comprehensive Wealth Accounting Prospect," MPRA Paper 16603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agboola, A. A. & Yinusa, D. Olalekan & Ologunde, A.O., 2009. "Impact of Digital Revolution on the Structure of Nigerian Banks," MPRA Paper 16705, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Aug 2009.
- Ollivier, TO, 2009. "The usefulness of aggregate sustainability indicators for policy making: What do they say for Madagascar?," MPRA Paper 16607, University Library of Munich, Germany.