Equity in Private Health Insurance Coverage in South Africa: 2002-2007
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kehinde Omotoso & Steven F. Koch, 2016. "South African Trends in Health Outcomes and Health-Related Behaviour: Evidence from Repeated Cross-Sectional Surveys," Working Papers 201650, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Kehinde O. Omotoso & Steven F. Koch, 2017. "Gender Differentials in Health: A Differences-in-Decompositions Estimate," Working Papers 201717, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMedical Schemes; General Household Survey;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-08-16 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-16 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-08-16 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-08-16 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .