Report NEP-DEV-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan Zinman & Dean Karlan, 2009. "Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila," Working Papers 976, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Bianchi, Milo, 2009. "Credit Constraints, Entrepreneurial Talent, and Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jadotte, Evans, 2009. "International Migration, Remittances and Labour Supply: The Case of the Republic of Haiti," WIDER Working Paper Series 028, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Naude, Wim, 2009. ".Rushing in where Angels Fear to Tread?.: The Early Internationalization of Indigenous Chinese Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Belton M. Fleisher & Mi Zhou, 2010. "Are Patent Laws Harmful to Developing Countries? Evidence from China," Working Papers 09-07, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Steven F. Koch, 2009. "Equity in Private Health Insurance Coverage in South Africa: 2002-2007," Working Papers 200916, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gordon Anderson & Teng Wah Leo, 2009. "The One Child Policy and Family Formation in Urban China," Working Papers tecipa-367, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Deb Kusum Das & Gunajit Kalita, 2009. "Aggregate Productivity Growth in Indian Manufacturing: An Application of Domar Aggregation," Working Papers id:2169, eSocialSciences.
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch, 2009. "Assets and Poverty Traps in Rural Bangladesh," Working Papers id:2158, eSocialSciences.
- Lopez, Humberto & Serven, Luis, 2009. "Too poor to grow," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5012, The World Bank.
- Iacovone, Leonardo & Zavacka, Veronika, 2009. "Banking crises and exports : lessons from the past," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5016, The World Bank.
- Love, Inessa & Sanchez, Susana M., 2009. "Credit constraints and investment behavior in Mexico's rural economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5014, The World Bank.
- Massimiliano Cali & Carlo Menon, 2009. "Does Urbanisation Affect Rural Poverty? Evidence from Indian Districts," SERC Discussion Papers 0014, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:901 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:bbv:wpaper:912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cooray, Arusha, 2009. "The Financial Sector and Economic Growth," Economics Working Papers wp09-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2009. "Political Selection and Persistence of Bad Governments," NBER Working Papers 15230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kalina Manova & Zhiwei Zhang, 2009. "China's Exporters and Importers: Firms, Products and Trade Partners," NBER Working Papers 15249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.