Credit constraints and investment behavior in Mexico's rural economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skott, Peter & Gómez-Ramírez, Leopoldo, 2018.
"Credit constraints and economic growth in a dual economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 64-76.
- Peter Skott & Leopoldo Gomez-Ramirez, 2017. "Credit Constraints and Economic Growth in a Dual Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul & Bando, Rosangela, 2016.
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 47-58.
- Rosangela Bando & Paul Gertler & Sebastián Galiani, 2014. "Non-contributory pensions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6497, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Rosangela Bando, 2014. "Non-Contributory Pensions," NBER Working Papers 19775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Domeher, 2012. "Land rights and SME credit: evidence from Ghana," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 129-143, June.
- Ximena Pena & Carmen Hoyo & David Tuesta, 2014. "Determinantes de la inclusion financiera en Mexico a partir de la ENIF 2012," Working Papers 1414, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-16 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2009-08-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2009-08-16 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.