Credit constraints and investment behavior in Mexico's rural economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skott, Peter & Gómez-Ramírez, Leopoldo, 2018.
"Credit constraints and economic growth in a dual economy,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 64-76.
- Peter Skott & Leopoldo Gomez-Ramirez, 2017. "Credit Constraints and Economic Growth in a Dual Economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-13, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Galiani, Sebastian & Gertler, Paul & Bando, Rosangela, 2016.
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 47-58.
- Rosangela Bando & Paul Gertler & Sebastián Galiani, 2014. "Non-contributory pensions," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6497, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Rosangela Bando, 2014. "Non-Contributory Pensions," NBER Working Papers 19775, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Domeher, 2012. "Land rights and SME credit: evidence from Ghana," International Journal of Development Issues, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 129-143, June.
- Ximena Pena & Carmen Hoyo & David Tuesta, 2014. "Determinantes de la inclusion financiera en Mexico a partir de la ENIF 2012," Working Papers 1414, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Debt Markets; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-08-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-08-16 (Development)
- NEP-ENT-2009-08-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MFD-2009-08-16 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .