Report NEP-ENT-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- P.D. Koellinger & A.R. Thurik, 0000. "Entrepreneurship and the Business Cycle," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-032/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 30 Sep 2009.
- Bianchi, Milo, 2009. "Credit Constraints, Entrepreneurial Talent, and Economic Development," WIDER Working Paper Series 020, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10966, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Robin Douhan & Mirjam van Praag, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Wage Employment and Control in an Occupational Choice Framework," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-055/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 23 Jul 2009.
- Popov, Alexander & Roosenboom, Peter, 2009. "On the real effects of private equity investment: evidence from new business creation," Working Paper Series 1078, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:bol:prinwp:005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabel Pizarro & Juan C.Real & M.Dolores de la Rosa, 2009. "The role of entrepreneurial culture and human capital in innovation," Working Papers 09.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Naude, Wim, 2009. ".Rushing in where Angels Fear to Tread?.: The Early Internationalization of Indigenous Chinese Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series 027, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Love, Inessa & Sanchez, Susana M., 2009. "Credit constraints and investment behavior in Mexico's rural economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5014, The World Bank.
- Jonathan Zinman & Dean Karlan, 2009. "Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Using Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila," Working Papers 976, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Wladimir Raymond & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm & Sybrand Schim van der Loeff, 2009. "Innovative Sales, R&D and Total Innovation Expenditures: Panel Evidence on their Dynamics," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-29, CIRANO.