Measuring the Default Risk of Small Business Loans: A Survival Analysis Approach
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bpj:strimo:v:34:y:2017:i:1-2:p:55-67:n:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- DeYoung, Robert & Glennon, Dennis & Nigro, Peter, 2008. "Borrower-lender distance, credit scoring, and loan performance: Evidence from informational-opaque small business borrowers," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 113-143, January.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Donald J. Lacombe & Briana Sell, 2014.
"The Direct and Indirect Effects of Small Business Administration Lending on Growth: Evidence from U.S. County-Level Data,"
14-35, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Donald J. Lacombe & Briana Sell, 2014. "The Direct and Indirect Effects of Small Business Administration Lending on Growth: Evidence from U.S. County-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 20543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erica Field & Rohini Pande & John Papp & Natalia Rigol, 2013. "Does the Classic Microfinance Model Discourage Entrepreneurship among the Poor? Experimental Evidence from India," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 103(6), pages 2196-2226, October.
- Ferreira Filipe, Sara & Grammatikos, Theoharry & Michala, Dimitra, 2014. "Forecasting Distress in European SME Portfolios," MPRA Paper 53572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neus Herranz & Stefan Krasa & Anne Villamil, 2009. "Small firms in the SSBF," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 341-359, June.
- Dimitra Michala & Theoharry Grammatikos & Sara Ferreira Filipe, 2013. "Forecasting distress in European SME portfolios," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-2, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Diego Valderrama & Katheryn N. Russ, "undated".
"A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size,"
915, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Diego Valderrama & Katheryn N. Russ, 2009. "A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size," Working Papers 916, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009. "A theory of banks, bonds, and the distribution of firm size," Working Paper Series 2009-25, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Katheryn N. Russ & Diego Valderrama, 2009. "A Theory of Banks, Bonds, and the Distribution of Firm Size," NBER Working Papers 15454, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michala, Dimitra & Grammatikos, Theoharry & Ferreira Filipe, Sara, 2013. "Forecasting distress in European SME portfolios," EIF Working Paper Series 2013/17, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Bruce L. Dixon & Bruce L. Ahrendsen & Brandon R. McFadden & Diana M. Danforth & Monica Foianini & Sandra J. Hamm, 2011. "Competing risks models of Farm Service Agency seven-year direct operating loans," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(1), pages 5-24, May.
- Bruneau, C. & de Bandt, O. & El Amri, W., 2012.
"Macroeconomic fluctuations and corporate financial fragility,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 219-235.
- Bruneau, C. & de Bandt, O. & El Amri, W., 2008. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Corporate Financial Fragility," Working papers 226, Banque de France.
- Catherine Bruneau & Olivier De Bandt & W. Elamri, 2012. "Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Corporate financial Fragility," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666757, HAL.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:91:y:2018:i:c:p:160-175 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ellis Kofi, Akwaa-Sekyi & Portia, Bosompra, 2015. "Determinants of business loan default in Ghana," MPRA Paper 71961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Filipe, Sara Ferreira & Grammatikos, Theoharry & Michala, Dimitra, 2016. "Forecasting distress in European SME portfolios," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 112-135.
- Bams, Dennis & Pisa, Magdalena & Wolff, Christian C, 2012.
"Modeling default correlation in a US retail loan portfolio,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Magdalena Pisa & Dennis Bams & Christian Wolff, 2012. "Modeling default correlation in a US retail loan portfolio," LSF Research Working Paper Series 12-19, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Yehning Chen & Rachel Huang & John Tsai & Larry Tzeng, 2015. "Soft Information and Small Business Lending," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(1), pages 115-133, February.
- Bams, Dennis & Pisa, Magdalena & Wolff, Christian C, 2015. "Credit risk characteristics of US small business portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 10889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:262:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10479-016-2143-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:luc:wpaper:13-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mariusz Górajski & Dobromił Serwa & Zuzanna Wośko, 2016. "Measuring expected time to default under stress conditions for corporate loans," NBP Working Papers 237, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Ewa Wycinka, 2015. "Modelling Time to Default Or Early Repayment as Competing Risks (Modelowanie czasu do zaprzestania splat rat kredytu lub wczesniejszej splaty kredytu jako zdarzen konkurujacych )," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 13(55), pages 146-157.
- Dennis Glennon & Peter Nigro, 2005. "An Analysis of SBA Loan Defaults by Maturity Structure," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 28(1), pages 77-111, October.
- Sarah Sanya & Montfort Mlachila, 2010. "Post-Crisis Bank Behavior; Lessons From Mercosur," IMF Working Papers 10/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Russ, Katheryn N. & Valderrama, Diego, 2012. "A theory of bank versus bond finance and intra-industry reallocation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 652-673.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:37:y:2005:i:5:p:923-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.