Inflation Taxation and Welfare with Externalities and Leisure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wai-Ming Ho & Jinli Zeng & Jie Zhang, "undated". "Inflation Taxation and Welfare with Externalities and Leisure," MRG Discussion Paper Series 0906, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chia-Hui Lu & Been-Lon Chen, 2015.
"Optimal Capital Taxation in a Neoclassical Growth Model,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(2), pages 257-269, April.
- Chia-Hui Lu & Been-Lon Chen, 2013. "Optimal Capital Taxation in A Neoclassical Growth Model," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A005, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Wan, Jing & Zhang, Jie, 2016. "Money and growth through innovation cycles with leisure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 23-26.
- Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2010.
"A tale of two growth engines: The interactive effects of monetary policy and intellectual property rights,"
30105, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Angus C. Chu & Ching-Chong Lai & Chih-Hsing Liao, 2010. "A Tale of Two Growth Engines: The Interactive Effects of Monetary Policy and Intellectual Property Rights," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 10-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Fan, Haichao & Furukawa, Yuichi & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2018. "Innovation and Inequality in a Monetary Schumpeterian Model with Heterogeneous Households and Firms," MPRA Paper 84711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lu, Chia-Hui & Chen, Been-Lon & Hsu, Mei, 2011. "The dynamic welfare cost of seignorage tax and consumption tax in a neoclassical growth model with a cash-in-advance constraint," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 247-258, June.
- Wen-ya Chang & Hsueh-fang Tsai & Juin-jen Chang & Kuo-Hao Lee, 2015. "Consumption tax, seigniorage tax and tax switch in a cash-in-advance economy of endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Chu, Angus C. & Liao, Chih-Hsing & Liu, Xiangbo & Zhang, Mengbo, 2015. "Indeterminacy in a Matching Model of Money with Productive Government Expenditure," MPRA Paper 67172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2015.
"Inflation, R&D and growth in an open economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 360-374.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Lai, Ching-Chong & Liao, Chih-Hsing, 2013. "Monetary Policy, R&D and Economic Growth in an Open Economy," MPRA Paper 47364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ching-chong Lai & Chi-ting Chin, 2010. "(In)determinacy, increasing returns, and the optimality of the Friedman rule in an endogenously growing open economy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 44(1), pages 69-100, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:39:y:2007:i:1:p:105-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .