Macroeconomic Sources of Risk in the Term Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Chiona Balfoussia & Michael Wickens, 2004. "Macroeconomic Sources of Risk in the Term Structure," CESifo Working Paper Series 1329, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michael R. Wickens & Chiona Balfoussia, 2004. "Macroeconomic Sources of Risk in the Term Structure," CEIS Research Paper 61, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ang, Andrew & Piazzesi, Monika, 2003.
"A no-arbitrage vector autoregression of term structure dynamics with macroeconomic and latent variables,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 745-787, May.
- Andrew Ang & Monika Piazzesi, 2001. "A No-Arbitrage Vector Autoregression of Term Structure Dynamics with Macroeconomic and Latent Variables," NBER Working Papers 8363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans Dewachter & Marco Lyrio & Konstantijn Maes, 2001. "Estimation of a Joint Model for the Term Structure of Interest Rates and the Macroeconomy," International Economics Working Papers Series ces0118, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan Shareef & Santhakumar Shijin, 2016. "Expectations Hypothesis and Term Structure of Interest Rates: An Evidence from Emerging Market," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 23(2), pages 137-152, June.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2010.
"Macro-Finance Models Of Interest Rates And The Economy,"
University of Manchester, vol. 78(s1), pages 25-52, September.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 2010. "Macro-finance models of interest rates and the economy," Working Paper Series 2010-01, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Leo Krippner & Michelle Lewis, 2018. "Real-time forecasting with macro-finance models in the presence of a zero lower bound," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2018/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Wickens, Michael R., 2014.
"How did we get to where we are now? Reflections on 50 years of macroeconomic and financial econometrics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Wickens, 2014. "How did we get to where we are now? Reflections on 50 years of macroeconomic and financial econometrics," Discussion Papers 14/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Barbedo, Claudio H.S. & de Melo, Eduardo F.L., 2012. "Joint dynamics of Brazilian interest rate yields and macro variables under a no-arbitrage restriction," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 364-376.
- Karimalis, Emmanouil & Kosmidis, Ioannis & Peters, Gareth, 2017. "Multi yield curve stress-testing framework incorporating temporal and cross tenor structural dependencies," Bank of England working papers 655, Bank of England.
- Tigran Poghosyan & EvÅ¾en KoÄenda & Petr ZemÄik, 2008. "Modeling Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in Armenia," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 44(1), pages 41-61, January.
- Evžen Koèenda & Tigran Poghosyan, 2010. "Exchange Rate Risk in Central European Countries," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 60(1), pages 22-39, February.
- Joyce, Michael A.S. & Lildholdt, Peter & Sorensen, Steffen, 2010.
"Extracting inflation expectations and inflation risk premia from the term structure: A joint model of the UK nominal and real yield curves,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 281-294, February.
- Joyce, Michael & Lildholdt, Peter & Sorensen, Steffen, 2009. "Extracting inflation expectations and inflation risk premia from the term structure: a joint model of the UK nominal and real yield curves," Bank of England working papers 360, Bank of England.
- Till Strohsal & Enzo Weber, 2014.
"Mean-variance cointegration and the expectations hypothesis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(11), pages 1983-1997, November.
- Strohsal, Till & Weber, Enzo, 2010. "Mean-Variance Cointegration and the Expectations Hypothesis," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 442, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Till Strohsal & Enzo Weber, 2011. "Mean-Variance Cointegration and the Expectations Hypothesis," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dimitris A. Georgoutsos & Petros Migiakis, 2010. "European sovereign bond spreads: monetary unification, market conditions and financial integration," Working Papers 115, Bank of Greece.
- Li, Matthew C., 2016. "US term structure and international stock market volatility: The role of the expectations factor and the maturity premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1-15.
- Michael Wickens, 2015. "How Did We Get to Where We Are Now? Reflections on 50 Years of Macroeconomic and Financial Econometrics," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83, pages 60-82, December.
- Poghosyan Tigran, 2012. "Determinants of the Foreign Exchange Risk Premium in the Gulf Cooperation Council Countries," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 7(3), pages 1-26, May.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2006.
"Foreign Exchange Risk Premium Determinants: Case of Armenia,"
CERGE-EI Working Papers
wp297, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2006. "Foreign Exchange Risk Premium Determinants: Case of Armenia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp811, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kocenda, Evzen & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2009.
"Macroeconomic sources of foreign exchange risk in new EU members,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 2164-2173, November.
- Tigran Poghosyan & Evzen Kocenda, 2007. "Macroeconomic Sources of Foreign Exchange Risk in New EU Members," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp898, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:39:y:2007:i:1:p:205-236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .