Loan Collateral Decisions and Corporate Borrowing Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liang Han & Stuart Fraser & David J. Storey, 2009. "The Role of Collateral in Entrepreneurial Finance," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(3-4), pages 424-455.
- Hainz, Christa & Dinh, Thanh & Kleimeier, Stefanie, 2011. "Collateral and its Determinants: Evidence from Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 36, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Hainz, Christa, 2008. "Bank Competition - When is it Good?," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 244, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Ioana-Maria Dragu & Adriana Tiron Tudor, 2011. "Developing An Econometric Model For Measuring The Evolution Of Information Disclosure - Ias 23 Borrowing Costs -," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(13), pages 1-8.
- Kano, Masaji & Uchida, Hirofumi & Udell, Gregory F. & Watanabe, Wako, 2011.
"Information verifiability, bank organization, bank competition and bank-borrower relationships,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 935-954, April.
- Masaji Kano & Hirofumi Uchida & Gregory F. Udell & Wako Watanabe, 2006. "Information Verifiability, Bank Organization, Bank Competition and Bank-Borrower Relationships," Discussion papers 06003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- repec:fip:fedlrv:00094 is not listed on IDEAS
- Werner Neus & Manfred Stadler, 2013.
"Risk and the Role of Collateral in Debt Renegotiation,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 42(3), pages 273-284, November.
- Neus, Werner & Stadler, Manfred, 2011. "Risk and the role of collateral in debt renegotiation," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 16, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Peter J. Montiel, 2006.
"Credit Market Imperfections and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Part I: Fixed Exchange Rates,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
76, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Peter J. Montiel, 2006. "Credit Market Imperfections and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism Part I: Fixed Exchange Rates," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0628, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kenneth Daniels & Gabriel Ramirez, 2008. "Information, Credit Risk, Lender Specialization and Loan Pricing: Evidence from the DIP Financing Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 35-59, August.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2006. "Why Do Banks Ask for Collateral and Which Ones?," LSF Research Working Paper Series 06-07, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Ravn, Søren Hove, 2016. "Endogenous credit standards and aggregate fluctuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 89-111.
- Yuting Li & Tong Chen & Baogui Xin, 2016. "Optimal Financing Decisions of Two Cash-Constrained Supply Chains with Complementary Products," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(5), pages 1-17, April.
- Goss, Allen & Roberts, Gordon S., 2011. "The impact of corporate social responsibility on the cost of bank loans," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1794-1810, July.
- Han, Liang & Fraser, Stuart & Storey, David J., 2009. "Are good or bad borrowers discouraged from applying for loans? Evidence from US small business credit markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 415-424, February.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:19-41 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yu-Lin, 2010. "Does collateral cause inefficient resource allocation?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 220-233, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:5:p:429:d:69266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karapetyan, Artashes & Stacescu, Bogdan, 2014. "Does information sharing reduce the role of collateral as a screening device?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 48-57.
- Amedeo Argentiero, 2009. "Some New Evidence on the Role of Collateral: Lazy Banks or Diligent Banks?," ISAE Working Papers 113, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Nandy, Debarshi K., 2010. "Why do firms denominate bank loans in foreign currencies? Empirical evidence from Canada and U.K," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 62(6), pages 577-603, November.
- Meneghetti, Costanza, 2012. "Managerial Incentives and the Choice between Public and Bank Debt," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 65-91.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:38:y:2006:i:1:p:67-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.