Southern Agricultural Economics Association
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics
2008, Volume 40, Issue 03
- Valuing the Changes in Herbicide Risks Resulting from Adoption of Roundup Ready Soybeans by U.S. Farmers: A Revealed-Preference Approach
by Sydorovych, Olha & Marra, Michele C.
- Valuing Transgenic Cotton Technologies Using a Risk/Return Framework
by Bryant, Kelly J. & Reeves, Jeanne M. & Nichols, Robert L. & Greene, Jeremy K. & Tingle, Christopher H. & Studebaker, Glenn E. & Bourland, Fred M. & Capps, Charles D. & Groves, Frank E.
- Crop Revenue and Yield Insurance Demand: A Subjective Probability Approach
by Shaik, Saleem & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O. & Baquet, Alan E. & Patrick, George F.
2008, Volume 40, Issue 02
- The Ethanolization of Agriculture and the Roles of Agricultural Economists
by Herndon, Cary W., Jr.
- Correction of Measurement Error in Monthly USDA Pig Crop: Generating Alternative Data Series
by Kim, In Seck & Plain, Ronald L. & Bullock, J. Bruce & Jei, Sang Young
- A Joint Estimation Method to Combine Dichotomous Choice CVM Models with Count Data TCM Models Corrected for Truncation and Endogenous Stratification
by Gonzalez, Juan Marcos & Loomis, John B. & Gonzalez-Caban, Armando
- Testing Nonlinear Logit Models of Performance Effectiveness Ratings: Cooperative Extension and Organic Farmers
by Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A.
- Population Growth and Land Use Dynamics along Urbanâ€“Rural Gradient
by Polyakov, Maksym & Zhang, Daowei
- Residential Land Values in Urbanizing Areas
by Kaltsas, Ioannis K. & Bosch, Darrell J. & McGuirk, Anya M.
- Agency Theory Issues in the Food Processing Industry
by Boland, Michael A. & Golden, Bill B. & Tsoodle, Leah J.
- U.S. Demand for Sourceâ€“Differentiated Shrimp: A Differential Approach
by Jones, Keithly G. & Harvey, David J. & Hahn, William F. & Muhammad, Andrew
- Impact of Income on Price and Income Responses in the Differential Demand System
by Brown, Mark G.
- Impacts of Expanded Ethanol Production on Southern Agriculture
by Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Hudson, Darren
- Impact of the Ethanol Boom on Livestock and Dairy Industries: What Are They Going to Eat?
by Anderson, David P. & Anderson, John D. & Sawyer, Jason
- Applying Experimental Economics to Obesity in the Family Household
by Ehmke, Mariah D. & Warziniack, Travis & Schroeter, Christiane & Morgan, Kari
- Conservation Programs: Will Grain Production Reclaim Acres in the South?
by Petrolia, Daniel R. & Ibendahl, Gregory A.
- An International Comparison of the Effects of Government Agricultural Support on Food Budget Shares
by Miller, J. Corey & Coble, Keith H.
- Economic Factors and Body Weight: An Empirical Analysis
by Schroeter, Christiane & Lusk, Jayson L.
- The Effect of Food-Away-from-Home and Food-at-Home Expenditures on Obesity Rates: A State-Level Analysis
by Cai, Yongxia & Alviola, Pedro A., IV & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Wu, Ximing
- Evaluating Water Conservation Strategies and Policies
by Jordan, Jeffrey L.
- Economic Efficiency of Short-Term Versus Long-Term Water Rights Buyouts
by Wheeler, Erin A. & Golden, Bill B. & Johnson, Jeffrey W. & Peterson, Jeffrey M.
- Farm-Level Risk Management Using Irrigation and Weather Derivatives
by Lin, Shanshan & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Hoogenboom, Gerrit
- A Coasian Approach to Efficient Water Allocation of a Transboundary River
by Willis, David B. & Baker, Justin Scott
- Integrating Stakeholder Input into Water Policy Development and Analysis
by Guerrero, Bridget L. & Amosson, Stephen H. & Almas, Lal K.
- Discussion: The 2007 Farm Bill and Crop Insurance: Implications for Crop Producers in the South
by Worth, Thomas
- Risk-Reducing Effectiveness of Revenue versus Yield Insurance in the Presence of Government Payments
by Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Power, Gabriel J.
- Implications of Integrated Commodity Programs and Crop Insurance
by Coble, Keith H. & Barnett, Barry J.
- Safety Nets or Trampolines? Federal Crop Insurance, Disaster Assistance, and the Farm Bill
by Goodwin, Barry K. & Rejesus, Roderick M.
2008, Volume 40, Issue 01
- El Paso Housing Sector Econometric Forecast Accuracy
by Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W.
- Processor Willingness to Adopt a Crawfish Peeling Machine: An Application of Technology Adoption under Uncertainty
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Lewis, Darius
- Awareness of and Application to the Environmental Quality Incentives Program By Cowâ€“Calf Producers
by Obubuafo, Joyce & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Paudel, Krishna P. & Kim, Seon-Ae
- A Binary Logit Estimation of Factors Affecting Adoption of GPS Guidance Systems by Cotton Producers
by Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Martin, Steven W. & Roberts, Roland K. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Larson, James A. & Paxton, Kenneth W. & English, Burton C. & Marra, Michele C. & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- Live Animal Ultrasound Information as a Decision Tool in Replacement Beef Heifer Programs
by Dos Santos, Alecsandro & Anderson, John D. & Vann, Rhonda C. & Willard, Scott T.
- Estimating the Economic Value of Specific Characteristics Associated with Angus Bulls Sold at Auction
by Jones, Rodney D. & Turner, Tyler & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Marsh, Thomas L.
- The Roles of Labor and Profitability in Choosing a Grazing Strategy for Beef Production in the U.S. Gulf Coast Region
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Wyatt, Wayne & Venuto, Brad & Blouin, David & Boucher, Robert W.
- Incorporating Environmentally Compliant Manure Nutrient Disposal Costs into Least-Cost Livestock Ration Formulation
by Hadrich, Joleen C. & Wolf, Christopher A. & Black, J. Roy & Harsh, Stephen B.
- Modeling Willingness to Pay for Land Conservation Easements: Treatment of Zero and Protest Bids and Application and Policy Implications
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Yen, Steven T. & Bowker, James Michael & Newman, David H.
- Evaluating the Economic Impact of Farmersâ€™ Markets Using an Opportunity Cost Framework
by Hughes, David W. & Brown, Cheryl & Miller, Stacy & McConnell, Tom
- Modeling Texas Dryland Cotton Yields, With Application to Crop Insurance Actuarial Rating
by Chen, Shu-Ling & Miranda, Mario J.
- Alternative Crop Insurance Indexes
by Deng, Xiaohui & Barnett, Barry J. & Hoogenboom, Gerrit & Yu, Yingzhuo & Garcia y Garcia, Axel
- Factors Influencing and Steps Leading to the Adoption of Best Management Practices by Louisiana Dairy Farmers
by Paudel, Krishna P. & Gauthier, Wayne M. & Westra, John V. & Hall, Larry M.
- Risk-Increasing and Risk-Reducing Practices in Human Resource Management: Focus Group Discussions with Livestock Managers
by Bitsch, Vera & Olynk, Nicole J.
- An Evaluation of Canadian and U.S. Policies of Log and Lumber Markets
by Devadoss, Stephen
- Permanent Housing for Seasonal Workers? A Generalized Peak Load Investment Model for Farm Worker Housing
by Qenani-Petrela, Eivis & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Wandschneider, Philip R.
- Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Change in the U.S. Hog Industry
by Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D. & Mosheim, Roberto
- Ethanol Plant Location Determinants and County Comparative Advantage
by Lambert, Dayton M. & Wilcox, Michael D. & English, Alicia & Stewart, Lance A.
- Online Homework for Agricultural Economics Instruction: Frankensteinâ€™s Monster or Robo TA?
by Dahlgran, Roger A.
- The Impact of Situation and Outlook Information in Corn and Soybean Futures Markets: Evidence from WASDE Reports
by Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Gomez, Jennifer K.
- To What Surprises Do Hog Futures Markets Respond?
by Frank, Julieta & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H.
- Tobacco Farmer Interest and Success in Income Diversification
by Beach, Robert H. & Jones, Alison Snow & Tooze, Janet A.
- Economic Determinants of Invasion and Discovery of Nonindigenous Insects
by Hlasny, Vladimir & Livingston, Michael J.
- Does the Food Stamp Program Affect Food Security Status and the Composition of Food Expenditures?
by Pan, Suwen & Jensen, Helen H.
- Determinants of Poverty among U.S. Farm Households
by El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J.
2007, Volume 39, Issue October
- Land Conversion, Interspecific Competition, and Bioinvasion in a Tropical Ecosystem
by Barbier, Edward B.
- Invasive Species Control over Space and Time: Miconia calvescens on Oahu, Hawaii
by Burnett, Kimberly M. & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Roumasset, James A.
- Multiregional Invasive Species Management: Theory and an Application to Florida's Exotic Plants
by Kim, C.S. & Lee, Donna J. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Vasavada, Utpal
- Estimating the Value of Invasive Aquatic Plant Control: A Bioeconomic Analysis of 13 Public Lakes in Florida
by Adams, Damian C. & Lee, Donna J.
- Invasive Species and Delaying the Inevitable: Results from a Pilot Valuation Experiment
by McIntosh, Christopher R. & Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C.
- Optimal Management of a Potential Invader: The Case of Zebra Mussels in Florida
by Lee, Donna J. & Adams, Damian C. & Rossi, Frederick J.
- Economics of Cogongrass Control in Slash Pine Forests
by Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Jose, Shibu & Stainback, G. Andrew & Matta, Jagannadha R. & Carter, Douglas R.
- Border Enforcement and Firm Response in the Management of Invasive Species
by Ameden, Holly A. & Cash, Sean B. & Zilberman, David
- The Economic Impacts of a Foot-And-Mouth Disease Outbreak: A Regional Analysis
by Pendell, Dustin L. & Leatherman, John C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Alward, Gregory S.
- Economic Impact and Trade Implications of the Introduction of Black Sigatoka (Mycosphaerella figiensis) into Puerto Rico
by Alamo, Carmen I. & Evans, Edward A. & Brugueras, Alba & Nalampang, Sikavas
- The Economics of Invasive Species in Tropical and Subtropical Regions
by Lee, Donna J.
- Technology Adoption Against Invasive Species
by Ranjan, Ram
2007, Volume 39, Issue 03
- Fresh-Cut Melon - The Money Is in the Juice
by Mayen, Carlos D. & Marshall, Maria I. & Lusk, Jayson L.
- Effectiveness of Integrated Pest Management Dissemination Techniques: A Case Study of Potato Farmers in Carchi, Ecuador
by Mauceri, Maria & Alwang, Jeffrey Roger & Norton, George W. & Barrera, Victor
- Production Efficiency and Diversification in Mexican Coffee-Producing Districts
by Vedenov, Dmitry V. & Houston, Jack E. & Cardenas, Gabriela
- Location Preference for Risk-Averse Dutch Dairy Farmers Immigrating to the United States
by Richardson, James W. & Herbst, Brian K. & Duncan, Anthony & den Besten, Mark & van Hoven, Peter
- Technical Efficiency of the Dual-Purpose Cattle System in Venezuela
by Ortega, Leonardo E. & Ward, Ronald W. & Andrew, Christopher O.
- The Impact of an Urban Growth Boundary on Land Development in Knox County, Tennessee: A Comparison of Two-Stage Probit Least Squares and Multilayer Neural Network Models
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Omitaomu, Olufemi A. & Poudyal, Neelam C. & Eastwood, David B.
- Living on the Edge: Residential Property Values in the Urban-Rural Interface
by Espey, Molly & Fakhruddin, Fahmida & Gering, Lawrence R. & Lin, Huiyan
- Hog Producers' Risk Management Attitudes and Desire for Additional Risk Management Education
by Patrick, George F. & Peiter, Amy J. & Knight, Thomas O. & Coble, Keith H. & Baquet, Alan E.
- Effects of Seed and Farm Characteristics on Cottonseed Choice: A Choice-Based Conjoint Experiment in the Mississippi Delta
by Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Hudson, Darren & Martin, Steven W.
- Forecasting Irrigation Water Demand: A Case Study on the Flint River Basin in Georgia
by Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Tareen, Irfan Y. & Gunter, Lewell F. & Bramblett, Jimmy & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- The Value of Third-Party Certification of Preconditioning Claims at Iowa Feeder Cattle Auctions
by Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D.
- How Far Can Poultry Litter Go? A New Technology for Litter Transport
by Carreira, Rita I. & Young, Kenneth B. & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Wailes, Eric J.
- Does On-Farm Quality Assurance Pay? A Cost-Benefit Analysis of the Grainsafe Program
by Karaca, Umit & Alexander, Corinne E. & Maier, Dirk E.
- Consumer Likelihood to Purchase Chickens with Novel Production Attributes
by Bernard, John C. & Pesek, John D., Jr. & Pan, Xiqian
- Analyzing Landowner Demand for Wildlife and Forest Management Information
by Munn, Ian A. & Hussain, Anwar & West, Ben & Grado, Stephen C. & Jones, W. Daryl
- Determining Returns to Storage: Does Data Aggregation Matter
by Klumpp, Joni M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Anderson, Kim B.
- FSA Direct Farm Loan Program Graduation Rates and Reasons for Exiting
by Dixon, Bruce L. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Nwoha, Ogbonnaya John & Hamm, Sandra J. & Danforth, Diana M.
- Impact of Program Payments on Time Allocation and Farm Household Income
by Dewbre, Joe & Mishra, Ashok K.
- Hedging a Government Entitlement: The Case of Countercyclical Payments
by Anderson, John D. & Coble, Keith H. & Miller, J. Corey
- Dynamic Interrelationships between the U.S. Agricultural Trade Balance and the Macroeconomy
by Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W.
- Adoption of Environmental Management Systems by Farmers: An Empirical Application to ISO 14001
by Grolleau, Gilles & Thomas, Alban
- Spatial Price Dynamics in U.S. Regional Broiler Markets
by Awokuse, Titus O. & Bernard, John C.
2007, Volume 39, Issue 02
- Selected Paper Abstracts, Annual Meeting
- Key Issues Affecting the Feasibility of Producer-Owned, Value-Added Ventures in the South
by Wolfe, Kent & Barefield, Alan
- Agricultural Impacts of Biofuels Production
by Walsh, Marie E. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Hellwinckel, Chad M. & Menard, R. Jamey & Nelson, Richard G.
- Economics of Sugar-Based Ethanol Production and Related Policy Issues
by Outlaw, Joe L. & Ribera, Luis A. & Richardson, James W. & da Silva, Jorge & Bryant, Henry L. & Klose, Steven L.
- The Potential Effects on United States Agriculture of an Avian Influenza Outbreak
by Brown, Scott & Madison, Daniel & Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Clark, F. Dustan
- Economic Impacts of Regionalization of a Highly Pathogenic Avian Influenza Outbreak in the United States
by Paarlberg, Philip L. & Seitzinger, Ann Hillberg & Lee, John G.
- Economic Parameters for Corn Ethanol and Biodiesel Production
by Eidman, Vernon R.
- Assessment of Alternative Fuel Production from Switchgrass: An Example from Arkansas
by Popp, Michael P.
- A Review of Value-Added Centers: Objectives, Structures, Staffing, and Funding
by Holcomb, Rodney B. & Johnson, Aaron J.
- Business Models and Producer-Owned Ventures: Choices, Challenges, and Changes
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Park, John L.
- Using Distance Education in Graduate Programs
by Featherstone, Allen M. & Brummett, Lynnette M.
- Agricultural Household Response to Avian Influenza Prevention and Control Policies
by Beach, Robert H. & Poulos, Christine & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K.
- The Economic Impacts of Avian Influenza on World Poultry Trade and the U.S. Poultry Industry: A Spatial Equilibrium Analysis
by Djunaidi, Harjanto & Djunaidi, Andrew C.M.
- Macroeconomics in Agriculture
by Penson, John B., Jr.
- Using Distance Education in Extension Programming
by Jones, Rodney D. & Goheen, Alicia & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L. & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- Background, Experiences, and the Future of Our Profession
by Kilmer, Richard L.
- Distance Education in Agricultural Economics: Perceptions of Department Heads
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & English, Burton C. & Clark, Christopher D.
- Student Perceptions of Online Distance Education in Undergraduate Agricultural Economic Programs
by House, Lisa & Weldon, Richard N. & Wysocki, Allen F.
- Publish or Perish! An Editorial Perspective
by Huang, Chung L.
- Are We Living in Our Sweet Spot: Land-Grant Institutions and Land-Grant Professionals - Past, Present, and Future
by Goodwin, Harold L., Jr.
2007, Volume 39, Issue 01
- Determinants of Return on Equity in U.S. Local Farm Supply and Grain Marketing Cooperatives
by Boyd, Scott & Boland, Michael A. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Barton, David G.
- Does Close Count? School Proximity, School Quality, and Residential Property Values
by Owusu-Edusei, Kwame & Espey, Molly & Lin, Huiyan
- Trade Creation and Trade Diversion in the North American Free Trade Agreement: The Case of the Agricultural Sector
by Susanto, Dwi & Rosson, C. Parr, III & Adcock, Flynn J.
- Do Refuge Requirements for Biotechnology Crops Promote Economic Efficiency? Some Evidence for Bt Cotton
by Livingston, Michael J. & Storer, Nicholas P. & Van Duyn, John W. & Kennedy, George G.
- Working Farm Participation and Acreage Enrollment in the Conservation Reserve Program
by Lambert, Dayton M. & Sullivan, Patrick & Claassen, Roger
- U.S. Cotton Subsidies: Drawing a Fine Line on the Degree of Decoupling
by Rossi, Frederick J. & Schmitz, Andrew & Schmitz, Troy G.
- Hedonic Retail Beef and Pork Product Prices
by Parcell, Joseph L. & Schroeder, Ted C.
- Characteristics of Organic Food Shoppers
by Zepeda, Lydia & Li, Jinghan
- Meat Demand in South Korea: An Application of the Restricted Source-Differentiated Almost Ideal Demand System Model
by Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Hwang, Seonghuyk
- Economic Impacts of Carbon Taxes and Biomass Feedstock Usage in Southeastern United States Coal Utilities
by English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Walsh, Marie E. & Brandt, Craig & Van Dyke, Jim & Hadley, Stanton
- Factor Price Disparity and Retained Ownership of Feeder Cattle: An Application of Feedlot and Carcass Performance Data to Farm-Level Decision Making
by White, Brad J. & Anderson, John D. & McKinley, W. Blair & Parish, Jane
- Rationality of U.S. Department of Agriculture Livestock Price Forecasts: A Unified Approach
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R.
- Farm Animal Welfare - Testing for Market Failure
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Grykblom, Peter & Lagerkvist, Carl Johan
- Do Incentives For Quality Matter?
by Alexander, Corinne E. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Rausser, Gordon C.
- Optimal Seasonal Allocation of Generic Dairy Advertising Expenditures
by Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M.
2006, Volume 38, Issue 03
- Cost Efficiency and Scope Economies of Crop and Livestock Farms in Missouri
by Wu, Shunxiang & Prato, Anthony A.
- Whole-Farm Evaluation of No-Till Profitability in Rice Production using Mixed Integer Programming
by Watkins, K. Bradley & Hill, Jason L. & Anders, Merle M. & Windham, Tony E.
- Regulatory Takings and the Diminution of Value: An Empirical Analysis of Takings and Givings
by Truesdell, Marie K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H.
- Forecasting Basis Levels in the Soybean Complex: A Comparison of Time Series Methods
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R.
- Simultaneous Adoption of Herbicide-Resistance and Conservation-Tillage Cotton Technologies
by Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Gao, Qi & Larson, James A.
- Firm-Level Competition in Price and Variety
by Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M.
- Evading Farm Support Reduction via Efficient Input Use: The Case of Greek Cotton Growers
by Pantzios, Christos J. & Rozakis, Stelios & Tzouvelekas, Vangelis
- Use of Spike Models in Measuring Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Non-GM Oil
by Hu, Wuyang
- The Capitalization of Wildlife Recreation Income into Farmland Values
by Henderson, Jason R. & Moore, Sean
- Subsurface Drip Irrigation Versus Center-Pivot Sprinkler for Applying Swine Effluent to Corn
by Carreira, Rita I. & Stoecker, Arthur L. & Epplin, Francis M. & Hattey, Jeffory A. & Kizer, Michael A.
- West Virginia Farm Direct Marketing: A County Level Analysis
by Brown, Cheryl & Gandee, Jesse E. & D'Souza, Gerard E.
2006, Volume 38, Issue 02
- SAEA Award Recipients (1987-2005)
- 2005 Reviewers
- Editor's Report to the SAEA Executive Board, 5 February 2006
- Treasurer's Report - February 5, 2006
- Selected Posters, Annual Meetings
- Organized Symposia Abstracts, Annual Meetings
- Selected Papers, Annual Meetings (Abstracts)
- Damona Doye: 2006-2007 President
- Lifetime Achievement Award- Comments
by Womack, Abner W.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Abner W. Womack
- Price Endogenous Mathematical Programming Models and Trade Analysis
by Spreen, Thomas H.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Thomas H. Spreen
- To Remain Relevant, Changes Agents Also Need to Change
by Klinefelter, Danny A.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Dr. Danny A. Klinefelter
- My Career Path and Guiding Principles
by Doeksen, Gerald A.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Dr. Gerald A. Doeksen
- The Future of Agricultural Economics in Extension
by Amosson, Stephen H.
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Stephen H. Amosson
- Cover And Contents Pages
- The Coming Tug of War: Forces Moving the 2007 Farm Bill
by Young, Robert E., II
- Putting Entrepreneurship into Agricultural Economics: Research and Teaching Perspectives-Discussion
by Amanor-Boadu, Vincent
- Can Entrepreneurship Be Taught?
by Klein, Peter G. & Bullock, J. Bruce
- Collective Entrepreneurship: An Emerging Phenomenon in Producer-Owned Organizations
by Cook, Michael L. & Plunkett, Brad
- Economic Returns to Entrepreneurial Behavior
by Ross, R. Brent & Westgren, Randall E.
- Economic Competitiveness of Bioenergy Production and Effects on Agriculture of the Southern Region
by English, Burton C. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Walsh, Marie E. & Hellwinckel, Chad M. & Menard, R. Jamey
- Economic Effects of Biofuel Production on States and Rural Communities
by Parcell, Joseph L. & Westhoff, Patrick C.
- Challenges to Producer Ownership of Ethanol and Biodiesel Production Facilities
by Kenkel, Philip L. & Holcomb, Rodney B.
- An Outlook for the Biofuels Industry in the Southern United States
by Crooks, Anthony C. & Dunn, John R.
- Invasive Species and Biosecurity: Cost of Monitoring and Controlling Mediterranean Fruit Flies in Florida
by Pierre, Raphael & Spreen, Thomas H. & Moss, Charles B.
- Animal Disease Pre-Event Preparedness versus Post-Event Response: When is it Economic to Protect?
by Elbakidze, Levan & McCarl, Bruce A.
- Wilderness and Primitive Area Recreation Participation and Consumption: An Examination of Demographic and Spatial Factors
by Bowker, James Michael & Murphy, D. & Cordell, H. Ken & English, Donald B.K. & Bergstrom, John C. & Starbuck, C. Meghan & Betz, Carter J. & Green, Gary T.
- Two Dimensions of the Spatial Distribution of Housing: Dependency and Heterogeneity across Tennesseeâ€™s Six Metropolitan Statistical Areas
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Clark, Christopher D. & Park, William M.
- Estimating Effects of an Urban Growth Boundary on Land Development
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Chen, Zhuo & Yen, Steven T. & Eastwood, David B.
- Demand for Urban Forests and Economic Welfare: Evidence from the Southeastern U.S. Cities
by Zhu, Pengyu & Zhang, Yaoqi
- The Environment for Scholarship in Agricultural Economics Extension
by Doye, Damona G.
2006, Volume 38, Issue 01
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Southeastern Peanut-Production Cost Efficiency Under the Quota System: Implications for the Farm-Level Impacts of the 2002 Farm Act
by Nadolnyak, Denis A. & Fletcher, Stanley M. & Hartarska, Valentina M.
- Consumersâ€™ Valuation of GMO Segregation Programs in Japan
by Matsumoto, Shigeru
- Economics of Groundwater Irrigation in Nepal: Some Farm-Level Evidences
by Bhandari, Humnath & Pandey, Sushil
- Valuing State-Level Funding for Research: Results for Florida
by Moss, Charles B.
- Defining and Characterizing Approaches to Farm Management
by McBride, William D. & Johnson, James D.
- Is There an End to U.S.-Canadian Softwood Lumber Disputes?
by Devadoss, Stephen
- Human Resource Management Risks: Sources and Control Strategies Based on Dairy Farmer Focus Groups
by Bitsch, Vera & Kassa, Getachew Abate & Harsh, Stephen B. & Mugera, Amin W.
- An Application of Spatial Poisson Models to Manufacturing Investment Location Analysis
by Lambert, Dayton M. & McNamara, Kevin T. & Garrett, Megan I.
- Japanese Consumersâ€™ Perceptions on and Willingness to Pay for Credence Attributes Associated with Canola Oil
by Hu, Wuyang & Chen, Kevin Z. & Yoshida, Kentaro
- Impact of Beef Quality on Market Signals Transmitted by Grid Pricing
by Johnson, Heather C. & Ward, Clement E.
- Credit Risk Assessment and Racial Minority Lending at the Farm Service Agency
by Escalante, Cesar L. & Brooks, Rodney L. & Epperson, James E. & Stegelin, Forrest E.
- What Determines Productivity Growth of Agricultural Cooperatives?
by Ariyaratne, Chatura B. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Langemeier, Michael R.
- Effects of Socio-Institutional and Emotional Factors of Japanese Farmland Rental Transactions
by Kunimitsu, Yoji
- Cost-Effectiveness of Nutrient Management and Buffers: Comparisons of Two Spatial Scenarios
by Bonham, John G. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W.
- An Analysis of Latin American Peanut Trade
by Lee, Dae-Seob & Kennedy, P. Lynn & Fletcher, Stanley M.
2005, Volume 37, Issue 03
- Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Oil, Cornflakes, and Salmon: Evidence from a U.S. Telephone Survey
by Kaneko, Naoya & Chern, Wen S.
- Effects of Federal Risk Management Programs on Optimal Acreage Allocation and Nitrogen Use in a Texas Cotton-Sorghum System
by Seo, Sangtaek & Mitchell, Paul D. & Leatham, David J.
- Willingness to Pay for Information Programs about E-Commerce: Results from a Convenience Sample of Rural Louisiana Businesses
by Watson, Susan & Nwoha, Ogbonnaya John & Kennedy, Gary A. & Rea, Kenneth
- Exploring Horticultural Employees' Attitudes Toward Their Jobs: A Qualitative Analysis Based on Herzberg's Theory of Job Satisfaction
by Bitsch, Vera & Hogberg, Michael
- Consumer Willingness to Pay for "Second-Generation" Genetically Engineered Products and the Role of Marketing Information
by Rousu, Matthew C. & Monchuk, Daniel C. & Shogren, Jason F. & Kosa, Katherine M.
- Measuring the Impact of Externalities on College of Agriculture Teaching Evaluations
by Fleming, Ronald A. & Bazen, Ernest F. & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- Estimating Indirect Production Functions with a More General Specification: An Application of the Lewbel Model
by Hilmer, Christiana E. & Holt, Matthew T.
- Modeling Beef Quality Heterogeneity
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
- Technology Adoption and Off-Farm Household Income: The Case of Herbicide-Tolerant Soybeans
by Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Hendricks, Chad & Mishra, Ashok K.
- Experimental Evidence on Willingness to Pay for Red Meat Traceability in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and Japan
by Dickinson, David L. & Bailey, DeeVon
- Evidence on the Amenity Value of Wetlands in a Rural Setting
by Bin, Okmyung & Polasky, Stephen
- Factors Affecting Perceived Improvements in Environmental Quality from Precision Farming
by Larkin, Sherry L. & Perruso, Larry & Marra, Michele C. & Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Cochran, Rebecca L. & Martin, Steven W.
- Do Antibiotics Reduce Production Risk for U.S. Pork Producers?
by Liu, Xuanli & Miller, Gay Y. & McNamara, Paul E.
2005, Volume 37, Issue 02
- Opening a Public Recreation Area to Revitalize Coastal Communities and Preserve Natural Resources in Louisiana: The Case of Elmer's Island
by Paudel, Krishna P. & Caffey, Rex H. & Devkota, Nirmala & Hall, Larry M.
- Design and Management of Teaching Programs With Survival In Mind
by Connor, Larry J.
- Comments on Sustainable Coastal Development Through Community Support: Myth or Reality
by Bergstrom, John C.