Economic Factors and Body Weight: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schroeter, Christiane & Lusk, Jayson L., 2008. "Economic Factors and Body Weight: An Empirical Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(02), pages 523-538, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Radwan, Amr & Gil, Jose Maria, 2011. "Parametric and Non-Parametric Analysis of the Role of Economic Factors on Obesity Prevalence in Spain," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114784, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sanae Tashiro & Chu-Ping Lo, 2011. "Balancing nutrition, luxury, and time constraints in food preparation choices," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 245-265, May.
More about this item
Keywordsbody mass index; body weight; obesity; subsidy; tax; Agribusiness; Consumer/Household Economics; D11; D12; I18; H20; R22;
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:46991. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.