LL601 Contamination and Its Impact on U.S. Rice Prices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mulvaney, Dustin & Krupnik, Timothy J., 2014. "Zero-tolerance for genetic pollution: Rice farming, pharm rice, and the risks of coexistence in California," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 125-131.
- Kalaitzandonakes, Nicholas & Kaufman, James & Miller, Douglas, 2014. "Potential economic impacts of zero thresholds for unapproved GMOs: The EU case," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 146-157.
- de Faria, Rosane Nunes & Wieck, Christine, 2014. "Measuring The Extent Of Gmo Asynchronous Approval Using Regulatory Dissimilarity Indices: The Case Of Maize And Soybean," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182796, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Smyth, Stuart & Kerr, William A. & Phillips, Peter, 2010. "The Incompatibility of Science and Trade at the International Level," 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy 188113, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR).
- de Faria, Rosane Nunes & Wieck, Christine, 2015. "Empirical evidence on the trade impact of asynchronous regulatory approval of new GMO events," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 22-32.
More about this item
Keywordscointegration; error correction model; event study analysis; GM contamination; LibertyLink Rice 601; U.S. rice exports; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Relations/Trade; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; C10; C32; Q11; A52;
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:57154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.