Community Development and Local Social Capital
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Munasib, Abdul B.A., 2007. "Community Development and Local Social Capital," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34967, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Estrada, Joselito K. & Allen, Albert J., 2004. "An Assessment Of The Impact Of The Rural Empowerment Zone And Enterprise Community Program On Texas' Rio Grande Valley," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34704, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Stephen J. Agostini & Sandra J. Richardson, 1997. "A Human Development Index for U.S. Cities: Methodological Issues and Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 13-41.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016.
"Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
131, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces," Working Papers 1603, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic development; human development; social capital; Agribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Labor and Human Capital; Public Economics; R00;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:57159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.