A Human Development Index for U.S. Cities: Methodological Issues and Preliminary Findings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sudhir Anand and Amartya Sen, 1994. "Human development Index: Methodology and Measurement," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-1994-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Morse, 2011. "Attracting Attention for the Cause. The Reporting of Three Indices in the UK National Press," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 101(1), pages 17-35, March.
- McLean, Edward L. & Roper, Cindy G., 2000. "Indicators Of Inhabitant, Household, Family And Economic Growth: South Carolina And North Carolina," Research Reports 18798, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Débora Pereira & Caroline Mota, 2016. "Human Development Index Based on ELECTRE TRI-C Multicriteria Method: An Application in the City of Recife," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 19-45, January.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Anil, Bulent & Munasib, Abdul B.A., 2010.
"Community Development and Local Social Capital,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(01), February.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L. & Munasib, Abdul B.A., 2007. "Community Development and Local Social Capital," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34967, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001.
"The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 72-108, June.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 2000. "The Contributions of Stephen K. Mayo to Housing and Urban Economics," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 00-07, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Jordan, Jeffrey L., 2004. "Constructing a Human Development Index for Georgia's Counties," Faculty Series 16672, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:25:y:1997:i:1:p:13-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.