Recent Macroeconomic Dynamics and Agriculture in Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Orden, David, 2010. "Recent Macroeconomic Dynamics and Agriculture in Historical Perspective," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 467-476, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Saghaian, Sayed H., 2010.
"The Impact of the Oil Sector on Commodity Prices: Correlation or Causation?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 477-485, August.
- Saghaian, Sayed H., 2010. "The Impact of the Oil Sector on Commodity Prices: Correlation or Causation?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 1-9, August.
- Bonilla, Eugenio Diaz, 2008. "Global macroeconomic developments and poverty:," IFPRI discussion papers 766, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Xiaohua, 2014. "Monetary easing policy and long-run food prices: Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 175-183.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2013. "Contract Farming Risks: A Monte Carlo Assessment," Development Discussion Papers 2013-07, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural Finance; Environmental Economics and Policy; Political Economy; Production Economics; Public Economics;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:92581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.