Contract Farming Risks: A Monte Carlo Assessment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- C. A. Hidalgo & B. Klinger & A. -L. Barabasi & R. Hausmann, 2007. "The Product Space Conditions the Development of Nations," Papers 0708.2090, arXiv.org.
- Orden, David, 2010.
"Recent Macroeconomic Dynamics and Agriculture in Historical Perspective,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 1-10, August.
- Orden, David, 2010. "Recent Macroeconomic Dynamics and Agriculture in Historical Perspective," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(3), pages 467-476, August.
- Philip Gray & Timothy Irwin, 2003. "Exchange Rate Risk : Reviewing the Record for Private Infrastructure Contracts," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11294, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMonte Carlo simulation; outgrower scheme; paprika ; smallholder farmers; ; sustainability;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- H42 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Publicly Provided Private Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.