Beef Producer Preferences and Purchase Decisions for Livestock Price Insurance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fields, Deacue & Gillespie, Jeffrey, 2008. "Beef Producer Preferences and Purchase Decisions for Livestock Price Insurance," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 789-803, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry E. Prentice & Dave Benell, 1992. "Determinants of Empty Returns by U.S. Refrigerated Trucks: Conjoint Analysis Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 40(1), pages 109-127, March.
- Pennings, Joost M. E., 2002. "Pulling the trigger or not: Factors affecting behavior of initiating a position in derivatives markets," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 263-278, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, Benjamin L. & Mhlanga, Saneliso & Lesschaeve, Isabelle, 2013.
"Consumer Preferences for Peach Attributes: Market Segmentation Analysis and Implications for New Marketing Strategies,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 518-541, December.
- Campbell, Benjamin L. & Mhlanga, Saneliso & Lesschaeve, Isabelle, 2013. "Consumer Preferences for Peach Attributes: Market Segmentation Analysis and Implications for New Marketing Strategies," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Pesek, John D., Jr. & Bernard, John C. & Gupta, Meeta, 2011. "Consumer Interest in Environmentally Beneficial Chicken Feeds: Comparing High Available Phosphorus Corn and Other Varieties," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(04), November.
More about this item
Keywordsconjoint; livestock price insurance; ordered probit; two-limit tobit; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:47259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.