Price Discovery in Nebraska Cattle Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin Sexauer, 1977. "The Role of Habits and Stocks in Consumer Expenditure," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 127-142.
- Karagiannis, Giannis & Katranidis, Stelios D. & Velentzas, K., 2000.
"An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(1), January.
- Karagiannis, G. & Katranidis, S. & Velentzas, K., 2000. "An error correction almost ideal demand system for meat in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 29-35, January.
- Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davis, J.R., 1996.
"An application of cointegration theory in the estimation of the Almost Ideal Demand system for food consumption in Bulgaria,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(1), September.
- Balcombe, K. G. & Davis, J. R., 1996. "An application of cointegration theory in the estimation of the almost ideal demand system for food consumption in Bulgaria," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 47-60, September.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Sparks, Amy L. & Buxton, Boyd M., 1992. "A Rotterdam Application To International Trade In Fresh Apples: A Differential Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Pick, Daniel H. & Vasavada, Utpal, 1993. "Testing Dynamic Specifications For Import Demand Models: The Case Of Cotton," Working Papers 51119, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- repec:oup:revage:v:25:y:2003:i:1:p:187-202. is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahmoud A. M. Bushehri, 2003. "Dynamic generalization of the Rotterdam model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 303-306, April.
- James L. Seale & Mary A. Marchant & Alberto Basso, 2003.
"Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 187-202.
- James L. Seale & Mary A. Marchant & Alberto Basso, 2003. "Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 187-202.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Merchant, Mary, 2002. "Imports versus Domestic Production: A Demand System Analysis of the U.S. Red Wine Market," Technical Papers 15637, University of Florida, International Agricultural Trade and Policy Center.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Man-Keun & Tejeda, Hernan & Yu, T. Edward, 2016. "Dynamic and Spatial Relationships in US Rice Markets," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229784, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsBernanke factorization; cattle prices; cointegration; directed acyclical graphs; error correction; PC algorithm; price discovery; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Industrial Organization; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; C49; Q13;
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:57149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.