Signaling Credit Risk in Agriculture: Implications for Capital Structure Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhao, Jianmei & Barry, Peter J. & Katchova, Ani L., 2008. "Signaling Credit Risk in Agriculture: Implications for Capital Structure Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(03), pages 805-820, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry, Peter J. & Ellinger, Paul N., 1989. "Credit Scoring, Loan Pricing, And Farm Business Performance," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harris, James Michael & Blank, Steven C. & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2010. "Off-farm Income and Investments in Farm Assets: A Double Hurdle Approach," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61531, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Peter Howley & Emma Dillon, 2012. "Factors affecting the level of farm indebtedness: the role of farming attitudes," Working Papers 1201, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Curtiss, Jarmila, 2012. "Determinants of Financial Capital Use: Review of theories and implications for rural businesses," Working Papers 122846, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Harris, James Michael & Dillard, John & Erickson, Kenneth W. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2009. "Changes in Debt Patterns and Financial Structure of Farm Businesses: A Double Hurdle Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49402, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Curtiss, Jarmila, 2012. "Determinants of Financial Capital Use: Review of theories and implications for rural businesses," Factor Markets Working Papers 123, Centre for European Policy Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsfarm businesses; pecking order theory; signaling theory; trade-off theory; Agribusiness; Risk and Uncertainty; G11; G32; Q14;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:47260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.