Average Crop Revenue Election, Crop Insurance, and Supplemental Revenue Assistance: Interactions and Overlap for Illinois and Kansas Farm Program Crops
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zulauf, Carl & Schnitkey, Gary & Langemeier, Michael, 2010. "Average Crop Revenue Election, Crop Insurance, and Supplemental Revenue Assistance: Interactions and Overlap for Illinois and Kansas Farm Program Crops," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 501-515, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- von Braun, Joachim & Ahmed, Akhter & Asenso-Okyere, Kwadwo & Fan, Shenggen & Gulati, Ashok & Hoddinott, John & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ruel, Marie & Torero, Maximo & van Rheenen, Te, 2008. "High food prices: The what, who, and how of proposed policy actions," Policy briefs 1A, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Siebert, John W. & Hagerman, Amy D. & Park, John L., 2008. "Virtual Investment Concepts and the Ethanol Industry," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 11(4).
- von Braun, Joachim & Torero, Maximo, 2009. "Exploring the Price Spike," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 24(1).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jansen, Jim A. & Stockton, Matthew C. & Lubben, Bradley D., 2012. "Modeling Correlated and Disaggregated Crop Revenue Distributions: Implications under Mixed Policy and Program Initiatives," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124688, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mitchell, Paul D. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O., 2011. "Analyzing Farmer Participation Intentions and Enrollment Rates for the Average Crop Revenue Election (ACRE) Program," Staff Paper Series 560, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Francis, J. Clay & Zulauf, Carl R., 2011. "ANALYSIS OF ACREâ€™s DRYLAND--IRRIGATED PROVISION," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(01).
- Cooper, Joseph C. & O'Donoghue, Erik J., 2011. "Identifying and Reducing Overlap in Farm Program Support," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103261, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bulut, Harun & Collins, Keith J., 2013. "Political Economy of Crop Insurance Risk Subsidies under Imperfect Information," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150577, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsAverage Crop Revenue Election Program (ACRE); Crop Revenue Coverage Insurance (CRCP); farm policy; Food Conservation and Energy Act of 2008; Supplemental Revenue Assistance (SURE); Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; Risk and Uncertainty; Q18; Q12;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:92589. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.