Enhancing Farm Profitability through Portfolio Analysis: The Case of Spatial Rice Variety Selection
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Watkins, K. Bradley & Henry, Christopher G. & Mazzanti, Ralph & Schmidt, Lance & Hardke, Jarrod T., 2014. "Non-Radial Technical Efficiency of Water and Nitrogen Usage in Arkansas Rice Production," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162593, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mortenson, Ryan & Parsons, Jay & Pendell, Dustin L. & Haley, Scott D., 2012. "Wheat Variety Selection: An Application of Portfolio Theory in Colorado," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 11(02).
- Watkins, K. Bradley & Hristovska, Tatjana & Mazzanti, Ralph & Wilson, Charles E., Jr., "undated". "Measuring Technical, Allocative, and Economic Efficiency of Rice Production in Arkansas using Data Envelopment Analysis," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142962, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bodin, P. & Olin, S. & Pugh, T.A.M. & Arneth, A., 2016. "Accounting for interannual variability in agricultural intensification: The potential of crop selection in Sub-Saharan Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 159-168.
- Diersen, Matthew & Gurung, Pratik & Fausti, Scott, 2015. "Optimal Allocation of Index Insurance Intervals for Commodities," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196793, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimal variety selection; portfolio analysis; rice; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Risk and Uncertainty; G11; Q15; Q12;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- Q15 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Land Ownership and Tenure; Land Reform; Land Use; Irrigation; Agriculture and Environment
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:56650. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.