Southern Agricultural Economics Association
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics
2005, Volume 37, Issue 02
- Ecotourism as a Means of Conserving Wetlands
by Pemberton, Carlisle A. & Mader-Charles, Kathleen
- Coastal Erosion Management from a Community Economics Perspective: The Feasibility and Efficiency of User Fees
by Kriesel, Warren & Landry, Craig E. & Keeler, Andrew G.
- Taking Research Methods to the Farm: Discussion
by Smith, Nathan B.
- Integrated Farm Financial Statements (IFFS): A Farm Business Planning Tool
by Doye, Damona G.
- Web Delivery of a Monte Carlo Simulation Model: The Base and Yield Analyzer Experience
by Richardson, James W. & Outlaw, Joe L.
- Financial and Risk Management Assistance: Decision Support for Agriculture
by Klose, Steven L. & Outlaw, Joe L.
- Biotechnology and International Competitiveness: Implications for Southern U.S. Agriculture: Discussion
by Fletcher, Stanley M. & Nadolnyak, Denis A.
- Consequences of Biotechnology Policy for Competitiveness and Trade of Southern U.S. Agriculture
by Jolly, Curtis M. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y. & Traxler, Greg
- Assessment of Biotechnology Policies and International Trade in Key Markets for U.S. Agriculture
by Marchant, Mary A. & Song, Baohui
- Agricultural Organization in an Era of Traceability
by Sykuta, Michael E.
- Industrialization and Contracting in U.S. Agriculture
by Ahearn, Mary Clare & Korb, Penelope J. & Banker, David E.
- Location of Production and Consolidation in the Processing Industry: The Case of Poultry
by Goodwin, Harold L., Jr.
- The Legal Environment Facing Economic Agents in Production
by Hipp, Janie S. & Francis, Harriet F.
- The SAEA: Current Services and Future Directions
by Jensen, Kimberly L.
- Enhancing Agricultural and Applied Economics Educational Programs
by White, Fred C.
- Perspectives, Philosophy, and Agricultural Economics
by Lee, John E., Jr.
- Use of Economics in Fisheries: Some Observations
by Griffin, Wade L.
2005, Volume 37, Issue 01
- Economic Impacts of EPA's Manure Application Regulations on Dairy Farms with Lagoon Liquid Systems in the Southwest Region
by Huang, Wen-Yuan & Magleby, Richard S. & Christensen, Lee A.
- Cover and Contents Pages
- The Impacts of Farm Financial Structure on Production Efficiency
by Lambert, David K. & Bayda, Volodymyr V.
- Does Vertical Integration Effect Market Power? Evidence from U.S. Food Manufacturing Industries
by Bhuyan, Sanjib
- Profitability and Resource Allocation Among Cotton and Peanuts When Considering Planting and Harvest Timeliness
by Meeks, Timothy A. & Flanders, Archie & Shurley, W. Donald & White, Fred C. & Gunter, Lewell F.
- Can Calibration Reconcile Stated and Observed Preferences?
by Norwood, F. Bailey
- Higher Education Costs and the Production of Extension
by Laband, David N. & Lentz, Bernard F.
- Dimensions of Wealth Dispersion Among Farm Operator Households: An Assessment of the Impact of Farm Subsidies
by El-Osta, Hisham S. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- Estimating the Cost of Preserving Private Lands in Florida: An Hedonic Analysis
by Larkin, Sherry L. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Shrestha, Ram K.
- Determinants of Timberland Use by Ownership and Forest Type in Alabama and Georgia
by Nagubadi, Rao V. & Zhang, Daowei
- A Dynamic Decision Model of Technology Adoption under Uncertainty: Case of Herbicide-Resistant Rice
by Annou, Mamane Malam & Wailes, Eric J. & Thomsen, Michael R.
- Forward Pricing Behavior of Corn and Soybean Producers
by Davis, Todd D. & Patrick, George F. & Coble, Keith H. & Knight, Thomas O. & Baquet, Alan E.
- Per Unit Costs to Own and Operate Farm Machinery
by Beaton, Aaron J. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L. & Williams, Jeffery R.
- Portfolios of Agricultural Market Advisory Services: How Much Diversification is Enough?
by Cabrini, Silvina M. & Stark, Brian G. & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Martines-Filho, Joao Gomes
- Phosphorus-Based Application of Livestock Manure and the Law of Unintended Consequences
by Norwood, F. Bailey & Chvosta, Jan
- Can Multiyear Rollover Hedging Increase Mean Returns?
by Yoon, Byung-Sam & Brorsen, B. Wade
- Assessing Consumer Preferences for Country-of-Origin Labeling
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J.
- Farm Household Income and On-and-Off Farm Diversification
by McNamara, Kevin T. & Weiss, Christoph R.
- Factors Affecting Beef Cow-Herd Costs, Production, and Profits
by Ramsey, Ruslyn & Doye, Damona G. & Ward, Clement E. & McGrann, James M. & Falconer, Lawrence L. & Bevers, Stanley J.
- An Econometric Analysis of Price Dynamics in the Presence of a Price Floor: The Case of American Cheese
by Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kim, Kwansoo
- An Exploration of Factors Influencing Ethical and Unethical Behavior in Negotiations
by Perry, Gregory M. & Duffy, Patricia A. & Nixon, Clair J. & Robison, Lindon J.
2004, Volume 36, Issue 03
- Third-Country Effects on the Market Shares of U.S. Wheat in Asian Countries
by Jin, Hyun Joung & Cho, Guedae & Koo, Won W.
- Rates of Return in the Farm and Nonfarm Sectors: How Do They Compare?
by Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- An Empirical Investigation of Live-Hog Demand
by Parcell, Joseph L. & Mintert, James R. & Plain, Ronald L.
- Effect of Ranchland Attributes on Recreational Hunting in Florida: A Hedonic Price Analysis
by Shrestha, Ram K. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R.
- Changing Factor Income Shares in Agri-Food Industries
by Konduru, Srinivasa & Bjornson, Bruce
- Labor Risk Attributes in the Green Industry: Business Owners' and Managers' Perspectives
by Bitsch, Vera & Harsh, Stephen B.
- Expected Utility Analysis of Stocker Cattle Ownership Versus Contract Grazing in the Southeast
by Anderson, John D. & Lacy, Curt & Forrest, Charlie S. & Little, Randall D.
- Is Monsanto Leaving Money on the Table? Monopoly Pricing and Bt Cotton Value with Heterogeneous Adopters
by Oehmke, James F. & Wolf, Christopher A.
- Is There a Link between the Changing Skills of Labor Used in U.S. Processed Food Trade and Rural Employment?
by Schluter, Gerald E. & Lee, Chinkook
- Alfalfa Hay Quality and Alternative Pricing Systems
by Hopper, Jared A. & Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Burton, Robert O., Jr.
- Nutrient Best Management Practice Insurance and Farmer Perceptions of Adoption Risk
by Mitchell, Paul D.
- A Conjoint Analysis of the U.S. Broiler Complex Location Decision
by Harrison, R. Wes & Sambidi, Pramod R.
- Rigidity in Packer-Feedlot Relationships
by Hunnicutt, Lynn & Bailey, DeeVon & Crook, Michelle
- Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Eco-Certified Wood Products
by Jensen, Kimberly L. & Jakus, Paul M. & English, Burton C. & Menard, R. Jamey
- Predicting Pork Supplies: An Application of Multiple Forecast Encompassing
by Sanders, Dwight R. & Manfredo, Mark R.
- Links among Farm Productivity, Off-Farm Work, and Farm Size in the Southeast
by Yee, Jet & Ahearn, Mary Clare & Huffman, Wallace E.
- An Evaluation of U.S. Hog Producer Preferences Toward Autonomy
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Davis, Christopher G. & Rahelizatovo, Noro C.
- Measurement and Political Economy of Disputed Technical Regulations
by Thornsbury, Suzanne & Roberts, Donna & Orden, David
- Do Economic Restrictions Improve Forecasts?
by Murphy, Elizabeth A. & Norwood, F. Bailey & Wohlgenant, Michael K.
2004, Volume 36, Issue 02
- Pricing Benefit Externalities of Soil Carbon Sequestration in Multifunctional Agriculture
by Hartell, Jason G.
- Improving Environmental Quality in South Florida through Silvopasture: An Economic Approach
by Stainback, G. Andrew & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Shrestha, Ram K. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Wong, Grace
- Farm Income Variability and the Supply of Off-Farm Labor by Limited-Resource Farmers
by Vergara, Oscar & Coble, Keith H. & Patrick, George F. & Knight, Thomas O. & Baquet, Alan E.
- Patterns of Collusion in the U.S. Crop Insurance Program: An Empirical Analysis
by Rejesus, Roderick M. & Little, Bertis B. & Lovell, Ashley C. & Cross, Mike H. & Shucking, Michael
- The Determinants of First-Year Academic Performance in the College of Agriculture at Kansas State University, 1990-1999
by Barkley, Andrew P. & Forst, Jerry J.
- Private Decisions and Public Goods: Trade-Offs in the Conservation Programs in the New Farm Bill: Discussion
by Davis, Todd D.
- Risk-Adjusted Comparison of Conservation Reserve Program Payments Versus Production Payments for a Corn-Soybean Farmer
by Ibendahl, Gregory A.
- Economic Comparison of Commodity and Conservation Program Benefits: An Example from the Mississippi Delta
by Anderson, John D. & Parkhurst, Gregory M.
- An Econometric Analysis of the Environmental Benefits Provided by the Conservation Reserve Program
by Fleming, Ronald A.
- Commodity Models and Their Contribution to Congressional Policymaking: Reflections from the 2002 Farm Bill and Beyond: Discussion
by Jagger, Craig
- Challenges in Modeling the Effects of Trade Agreements on the Agricultural Sector
by Westhoff, Patrick C. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Beghin, John C. & Meyers, William H.
- Developing Policy Relevant Agrifood Models
by Rude, James & Meilke, Karl D.
- Issues and Strategies for Aggregate Supply Response Estimation for Policy Analyses
by Ramirez, Octavio A. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Carpio, Carlos E. & Denning, Megan
- Buyback Programs for Overcapitalized Fisheries: Approaches, Experiences, and Impacts for Southeast Fisheries: Discussion
by Thunberg, Eric M.
- Buyback Programs: Goals, Objectives, and Industry Restructuring in Fisheries
by Kirkley, James E. & Walden, John B. & Waters, James R.
- Buyback Programs for Capacity Reduction in the U.S. Atlantic Shark Fishery
by Larkin, Sherry L. & Keithly, Walter R., Jr. & Adams, Charles M. & Kazmierczak, Richard F., Jr.
- New Regulations Governing Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations Require New Solutions: Discussion
by Fleming, Ronald A. & Thomas, Michael H.
- Utilizing Contingent Claims to Improve the Management of CAFOs
by Gramig, Benjamin M. & Skees, Jerry R. & Black, J. Roy
- Regulatory Responses to Potential Pollutants from Animal Feeding Operations: Opting Out of Costly Permitting Regulations
by Centner, Terence J. & Mullen, Jeffrey D.
- Reinventing Regulation of Agriculture: Alternative Performance Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations
by Pease, James W. & Bosch, Darrell J.
- The Southern Agricultural Economics Association's Declining Membership
by Kilmer, Richard L.
2004, Volume 36, Issue 01
- Risk and Fertilizer Use in the Rainfed Rice Ecosystem of Tarlac, Philippines
by Abedullah & Pandey, Sushil
- The Adoption of Best-Management Practices by Louisiana Dairy Producers
by Rahelizatovo, Noro C. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M.
- Optimal Nitrogen Fertilization Rates in Winter Wheat Production as Affected by Risk, Disease, and Nitrogen Source
by Roberts, Roland K. & Walters, Jeremy T. & Larson, James A. & English, Burton C. & Howard, Donald D.
- Effects of Japanese Import Demand on U.S. Livestock Prices: Comment
by Kinnucan, Henry W.
- Measurement and Explanation of Technical Efficiency Performance in Ukrainian Agriculture, 1991-1996
by Murova, Olga I. & Trueblood, Michael A. & Coble, Keith H.
- Mitigating the Compliance Cost of a Phosphorus-Based Swine Manure Management Policy
by Yap, Crystal & Foster, Kenneth A. & Preckel, Paul V. & Doering, Otto C., III & Richert, Brian T.
- Adoption of Site-Specific Information and Variable-Rate Technologies in Cotton Precision Farming
by Roberts, Roland K. & English, Burton C. & Larson, James A. & Cochran, Rebecca L. & Goodman, W. Robert & Larkin, Sherry L. & Marra, Michele C. & Martin, Steven W. & Shurley, W. Donald & Reeves, Jeanne M.
- Measuring the Intensity of Competition in the Japanese Beef Market
by Reed, Michael R. & Saghaian, Sayed H.
- Quality Perceptions and Willingness-to-Pay for Imported Rice in Japan
by Peterson, Hikaru Hanawa & Yoshida, Kentaro
- Effects of Japanese Import Demand on U.S. Livestock Prices: Reply
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Marsh, John M. & Brester, Gary W.
- Factors Influencing Demand for a Producer-Owned Beef Retail Outlet
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Cevallos, Edgar
- Risk Valuation in the Presence of Risky Substitutes: An Application to Demand for Seafood
by Huang, Ju-Chin & Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C.
- Analysis of Consumer Preferences for Biotech Labeling Formats
by Harrison, R. Wes & Mclennon, Everald
- Factors Influencing the Adoption of Breeding Technologies in U.S. Hog Production
by Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Davis, Christopher G. & Rahelizatovo, Noro C.
- Turning on the Lights: A Meta-Analysis of Residential Electricity Demand Elasticities
by Espey, James A. & Espey, Molly
- Dynamic Relationships Among U.S. Wheat-Related Markets: Applying Directed Acyclic Graphs to a Time Series Model
by Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Payne, Warren S.
- Global Demand for U.S. Environmental Goods and Services
by Avery, Brock & Boadu, Frederick O.
- Market Valuation of Preconditioning Feeder Calves
by Avent, R. Keith & Ward, Clement E. & Lalman, David L.
- Effects of the Conservation Reserve Program on Elevator Merchandising Margins in Oklahoma
by Adam, Brian D. & Hong, Seung Jee & Dicks, Michael R.
2003, Volume 35, Issue 03
- Profit and Variance Analysis of Cotton Production Technologies and Rotation Crops in Georgia
by Flanders, Archie & White, Fred C. & Shurley, W. Donald & Brown, Steve M.
- Analyzing Producer Preferences for Counter-Cyclical Government Payments
by Miller, J. Corey & Barnett, Barry J. & Coble, Keith H.
- Estimation of Food Demand Patterns in South Africa Based on a Survey of Households
by Agbola, Frank W.
- Alternative Theories and Empirical Approaches to Price Discovery: An Application to Fed Cattle
by Carlberg, Jared G. & Ward, Clement E.
- Expanding the National Flood Insurance Program to Cover Coastal Erosion Damage
by Keeler, Andrew G. & Kriesel, Warren & Landry, Craig E.
- Value of Temperature-Activated Polymer-Coated Seed in the Northern Corn Belt
by Archer, David W. & Gesch, Russell W.
- Monitoring Inefficiency in Public Education
by Saito, Yoshie & McIntosh, Christopher S.
- Price Sensitivities for U.S. Frozen Dairy Products
by Maynard, Leigh J. & Veeramani, Venkat N.
- Increasing the United States Tariff-Rate Sugar Quota for Cuba and Mexico: A Partial-Equilibrium Simulation
by Petrolia, Daniel R. & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- Risk Management Education: An Examination of Crop Producers' Participation in Recent Programs and of Their Desire for Additional Training
by Knight, Thomas O. & Coble, Keith H. & Patrick, George F. & Baquet, Alan E.
- Oligopsony/Oligopoly Power and Factor Market Performance: The Case of U.S. Old Newspapers
by Hervani, Aref A.
- Landlord Satisfaction with Arkansas Agricultural Land Agreements
by Rainey, Ronald L. & Dixon, Bruce L. & Parsch, Lucas D. & Ahrendsen, Bruce L. & Bierlen, Ralph W.
- Investigation of Factors Influencing the Technical Efficiency of Agricultural Producers Participating in Farm Credit Programs: The Case of Greece
by Rezitis, Anthony N. & Tsiboukas, Kostas & Tsoukalas, Stauros
- Agriculture and Rural Economic Growth
by Deller, Steven C. & Gould, Brian W. & Jones, Bruce L.
- Cash Ethanol Cross-Hedging Opportunities
by Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L.
- Which Broiler Part is the Best Part?
by Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & McKenzie, Andrew M. & Djunaidi, Harjanto
- Productivity and Economic Effects of Antibiotics Used for Growth Promotion in U.S. Pork Production
by Miller, Gay Y. & Algozin, Kenneth A. & McNamara, Paul E. & Bush, Eric J.
- Economies of Scale in the Floriculture Industry
by Schumacher, Sara K. & Marsh, Thomas L.
2003, Volume 35, Issue 02
- Impacts of Sample Size and Quality-Adjusted Imputed Prices on Own-Price Elasticities Estimated Using Cross-Sectional Data
by Stockton, Matthew C.
- The Effects of Mad Cow Disease on U.S. Live Cattle Futures Price
by Paiva, Newton N.
- Agricultural Insurance as an Environmental Policy Tool
by Coble, Keith H. & Hanson, Terrill R. & Miller, J. Corey & Shaik, Saleem
- A Watershed-Based Economic Model of Alternative Management Practices in Southern Agricultural Systems
by Paudel, Krishna P. & Hite, Diane & Intarapapong, Walaiporn & Susanto, Dwi
- Use of On-Farm Reservoirs in Rice Production: Results from the MARORA Model
by Popp, Jennie S. Hughes & Wailes, Eric J. & Young, Kenneth B. & Smartt, Jim & Intarapapong, Walaiporn
- "It's for Teaching, not Believing": Comments on Teaching, Learning, and Problem Solving Through Economic Experiments
by Nelson, Robert G. & Wilson, Norbert L.W.
- Using Experimental Auctions for Marketing Applications: A Discussion
by Lusk, Jayson L.
- Problem Solving and Hypothesis Testing Using Economic Experiments
by Hudson, Darren
- Agricultural Economists' Use of Classroom Economic Experiments
by Barnett, Barry J. & Kriesel, Warren
- Tomato Wars: A Discussion of How International Trade, Structural Changes, and Competitiveness Affect the North American Produce Industry
by Estes, Edmund A.
- A Path Dependency and Cluster Competitiveness Framework to Examine Regional Marketing Systems and Conflicts
by Woods, Timothy A. & Cook, Roberta L.
- Changing Produce Marketing Barriers: A Comparison Among Three Southern States
by Eastwood, David B. & Brooker, John R. & Hall, Charles R. & Rhea, Alice J. & Estes, Edmund A. & Woods, Timothy A.
- U.S.-Canadian Tomato Wars: An Economist Tries to Make Sense Out of Recent Antidumping Suits
by VanSickle, John J. & Evans, Edward A. & Emerson, Robert D.
- Rural Infrastructure in the South: Trends and Challenges: Discussion
by Tootle, Deborah M.
- Rural Roads and Bridges, 1994-2000: How Did the South Fare?
by Stommes, Eileen S.
- Education and Socioeconomic Well-Being in Racially Diverse Rural Counties
by Mykerezi, Elton & Mills, Bradford F. & Gomes, Sonya
- Fiscal Trends: Implications for the Rural South
by Henry, Mark S. & Barkley, David L. & Li, Haizhen
- Agricultural Economics: A Profession in Transition
by Myers, Lester H.
- Directions in Policy Analysis
by Schmitz, Andrew
- A Return to Our Roots: Some Observations
by Harris, Harold M., Jr.
- Thoughts About Our Profession
by Justus, Fred E.
- Observing Agricultural Economics: What Now and Why?
by Guedry, Leo J., Jr.
- Transportation Sector from the Perspective of an Agricultural Economist
by Fuller, Stephen W.
2003, Volume 35, Issue 01
- Market Impacts of Adopting Herbicide-Resistant Rice in the Southern United States
by Fuller, Frank H. & Annou, Mamane Malam & Wailes, Eric J.
- Short-Run Demand Relationships in the U.S. Fats and Oils Complex
by Goodwin, Barry K. & Harper, Daniel C. & Schnepf, Randall D.
- The Role of On-Site Time in Recreational Demand for Wilderness
by Acharya, Ram N. & Hatch, L. Upton & Clonts, Howard A.
- Rice versus Shrimp Production in Thailand: Is There Really a Conflict?
by Mekhora, Thamrong & McCann, Laura M.J.
- Optimal Agricultural Credit Association Branch Office Locations
by Scaletta, Timi M. & Stokes, Jeffrey R.
- The Free Trade Area of the Americas and the Market for Processed Orange Products
by Spreen, Thomas H. & Brewster, Charlene & Brown, Mark G.
- Fed Cattle Profit Determinants Under Grid Pricing
by McDonald, R. Allen & Schroeder, Ted C.
- An Evaluation of Crop Forecast Accuracy for Corn and Soybeans: USDA and Private Information Agencies
by Egelkraut, Thorsten M. & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L.
- Determinants of the Strength of Strategic Adjustments in Farm Capital Structure
by Escalante, Cesar L. & Barry, Peter J.
- Measuring Welfare Effects of an FMD Outbreak in the United States
by Paarlberg, Philip L. & Lee, John G. & Seitzinger, Ann Hillberg
- Evaluating Crop and Revenue Insurance Products as Risk Management Tools for Texas Cotton Producers
by Field, James E. & Misra, Sukant K. & Ramirez, Octavio A.
- Optimal Stocking Density for Dual-Purpose Winter Wheat Production
by Kaitibie, Simeon & Epplin, Francis M. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Horn, Gerald W. & Krenzer, Eugene G., Jr. & Paisley, Steven I.
- Designing U.S. Corn Grades to Reflect End Use Value
by Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Hill, Lowell D.
- Economic Hysteresis in Variety Selection
by Richards, Timothy J. & Green, Gareth P.
2003, Volume 35
- Extending Theil's Inequality Index: Addressing Dynamic Convergence in the OECD
by Weatherspoon, Dave D. & Seale, James L., Jr. & Moss, Charles B.
- Per Capita Income, Human Capital, and Inequality Convergence: A Latent-Variable Approach
by Deepak, Sri Devi & Seale, James L., Jr. & Moss, Charles B.
- The Five Layers of Affluence
by Theil, Henri & Moss, Charles B. & Chen, Dongling
- The GDP's of Three Regions in Western Europe, 1950-1990
by Theil, Henri & Deepak, Sri Devi
- Les Maitres du Monde: The G-7's Path to Prominence, 1885-1994
by Theil, Henri & Moss, Charles B.
- The Development of the GDPs of the G-7 Countries, 1950-1988
by Gao, Xiaoming & Moss, Charles B. & Theil, Henri & Weatherspoon, Dave D.
- The Informational Fit and Maximum Likelihood in a Pooled Cross-Country Demand System with Autocorrelation
by Chen, Dongling & Seale, James L., Jr.
- Structural Regional Factors that Determine Absolute and Relative Accuracy of U.S. Regional Labor Market Forecasts
by West, Carol Taylor
- Intersectoral Migration in Southeast Asia: Evidence from Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines
by Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F.
- Agricultural Export Diversification in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Taylor, Timothy G. & Francis, Brian
- Estimation of General and Commodity-Specific Inflation Rates Using Linear Time-Varying Constraints
by Rao, D.S. Prasada & Doran, Howard E. & Selvanathan, E.A.
- The Differential Approach to Superlative Index Number Theory
by Barnett, William A. & Choi, Ki-Hong & Sinclair, Tara M.
- Uniform Substitutes When Group Preferences are Blockwise Dependent
by Seale, James L., Jr.
- Technology in the Differential Input Demand Model
by Brown, Mark G. & Lee, Jonq-Ying
- Hans Theil: Producer, Marketer, and Consumer Extraordinaires
by Clements, Kenneth W.
- On the Empirical Content of Demand Analysis
by Barten, Anton P.
- The Economics of Global Consumption Patterns
by Clements, Kenneth W. & Qiang, Ye
2002, Volume 34, Issue 03
- Economic Effects Of A Ban Against Antimicrobial Drugs Used In U.S. Beef Production
by Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr.
- Visitor Preferences And Values For Water-Based Recreation: A Case Study Of The Ocala National Forest
by Shrestha, Ram K. & Alavalapati, Janaki R.R. & Stein, Taylor V. & Carter, Douglas R. & Denny, Christine B.
- The Production Theory Approach To Import Demand Analysis: A Comparison Of The Rotterdam Model And The Differential Production Approach
by Washington, Andrew A. & Kilmer, Richard L.
- Challenges And Opportunities Provided By Seasonal Climate Forecasts: A Literature Review
by Hill, Harvey S.J. & Mjelde, James W.
- Japanese Import Demand For U.S. Beef And Pork: Effects On U.S. Red Meat Exports And Livestock Prices
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Marsh, John M. & Brester, Gary W.
- Discovering Niche Markets: A Comparison Of Consumer Willingness To Pay For Local (Colorado Grown), Organic, And Gmo-Free Products
by Loureiro, Maria L. & Hine, Susan E.
- Characterizing Uncertain Outcomes With The Restricted Ht Transformation
by Moffitt, L. Joe
- REVIEWERS, July 2001-July 2002
- Student Numbers And Sustaining Courses And Fields In Ph.D. Programs
by Davis, George C. & Perusquia, Ernesto
- Market Inversion In Commodity Futures Prices
by Yoon, Byung-Sam & Brorsen, B. Wade
- Economic Impacts Of Banning Subtherapeutic Use Of Antibiotics In Swine Production
by Brorsen, B. Wade & Lehenbauer, Terry & Ji, Dasheng & Connor, Joseph
- Cover And Contents Pages
- An Analysis Of Online Examinations In College Courses
by Barkley, Andrew P.
- Import Demand For Disaggregated Fresh Fruits In Japan
by Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L., Jr.
- Effects Of Quality Considerations And Climate/Weather Information On The Management And Profitability Of Cotton Production In The Texas High Plains
by Britt, Megan L. & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Carpio, Carlos E.
- Commodity R&D And Promotion
by Richards, Timothy J. & Padilla, Luis
2002, Volume 34, Issue 02
- Selected Papers: Abstracts
- Tax Incentives: An Effective Development Strategy For Rural Communities?
by Rainey, Daniel V. & McNamara, Kevin T.
- Deepening Our Understanding Of The New International Trade Environment: Discussion
by Colyer, Dale
- New Editor'S Report February 2002
by Penson, John B., Jr.
- Exchange Rate Effects On Agricultural Trade
by Orden, David
- Selected Posters: Abstracts
- Civic Community Approaches To Rural Development In The South: Economic Growth With Prosperity
by Robinson, Kenneth L. & Lyson, Thomas A. & Christy, Ralph D.
- Secretary-Treasurer'S Report
- Social Capital, Tax Modifications, And Rural Economic Progress: Discussion
by Christy, Ralph D.
- International Trade And Foreign Direct Investment: Substitutes Or Complements?
by Marchant, Mary A. & Cornell, Dyana N. & Koo, Won W.
- Saea Award Recipients (1987-2002)
- Effects Of Ownership Restrictions On Farmland Values In Saskatchewan
by Carlberg, Jared G.
- Cover And Contents Pages
- Organized Symposia: Abstracts
- Civic Community Approaches To Rural Development In The South: Discussion
by Henry, Mark S.